• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Columbia Comics first sales thread on the new boards (SA/BA/Junk) **New Books pg 5**

106 posts in this topic

Columbia Comics first sales thread on the new boards (SA/BA/Junk)

Going to blow out a few short boxes of raw books that I have sitting around.  No need for them honestly.  Just looking to clear up some space.

My simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is $12 for as many books as you want. International is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks and money orders. I will offer the check/money order discount if you choose that option.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

I consider myself a solid grader.  However, if you disagree, you're welcome to return any and all books in the same condition as received.  I'll offer a full refund, you just cover the return shipping.  If for some reason you have a book graded and it comes back restored, I'll refund the purchase price AND the grading fees.  However, this offer is only good for 30 days from date of purchase.  As an aside, I don't believe these books are worthy of a plastic tomb, unless you get a clerical error like the famous Marvel Premiere 15 CGC 9.2 (that's really a 3.0 at best) :D

I'm only taking photos of the front cover.  If there's an issue on the back or interior, I'll note it.

Edited by Columbia Comics

7 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

Avengers 80 $10

Nice Bronze Age first appearance.  F/VF range.

IMG_4689.JPG

I'll take it

Justice League 12  $20

First Dr. Light.  Presents like a F but has some water spotting and a little water staining in the bottom left corner.  Let's call it a VG and a VG+ w/a press.

On a side note, if anyone has any OA (or knows of any) from this issue, I'll pay big $$$ for it.  I'll also pay a finders fee!

IMG_4694.JPG

Edited by Columbia Comics

2 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

Marvel Premiere 15  $85

First Iron Fist.  Let's call it a strong VG- with a more likely VG grade.  Value stamp is there and interior pages are nice.

IMG_4695.JPG

:takeit:

Sgt. Fury 13  $145

This one is very tough.  Looks VF but has two small smudges and price sticker residue over the 12c in the logo box.  I'm almost tempted to get it graded just to see what CGC would say.  Other than those two issues, it's a great copy.  Let's call it a beautiful F-.  Don't expect this one to last long.

Of all the books, THIS one would make a perfect SS book, esp over the smudged area!  :idea:

IMG_4699.JPG