• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Adventures

23 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2017 at 5:24 PM, Ron C. said:

Bizarre Adventures

This is for all of those who follow this great mag thread. For some reason, in 1981 I bought more Bizarre Adventures #27 than a person reasonably should have. I boxed them up and here we are. I loved this Paul Gulacy cover.

I have sent 7 of them for CGC SS. Two came back (pictured) and 5 are still at CGC  (Claremont, Shooter, Gulacy sigs).

I have a few left that won't be 9.8's..close, but not quite.  I want them to find a home.  If anyone on this board (who has posted on this thread in the past) wants one of the remaining copies, I will send one of them to you.  I have 5 left that I am not sending to CGC (I will send the nicest of these to Ed since he bought one of them in the past).  So four left... shipping to US is on me (elsewhere, please pitch in for shipping).

Please just PM me if you are interested. I love reading this thread. Unfortunately,  there should be more of us.

Bizarre Adventures 27.jpg

This is an awesome example of board generosity. Very cool of you to give away your extras.:golfclap: