• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] House of Secrets #61...CGC 9.2...First Eclipso
2 2

4 posts in this topic

House of Secrets #61...CGC 9.2...First Eclipso

My last graded, and my highest graded, copy of this book. I wasn't going to sell it but I need a new fence more than I need the book. 

It's definitely a tough one in grades above FVF. Very tough better than VF. A 9.2 ow sold in the February Clink auction for $3860. 

I'm asking $3350 for this one. 

First "I'll take it" public or private wins. 

Shipping is free in the U.S. and $15 discount from exact cost for international buyers.

Paypal, checks or money orders are accepted.  Payment expected within 72 hours unless discussed otherwise first.

Returns are accepted. Return shipping cost is on the buyer.

I have the right to cancel an "I'll take it" if you are on the PL list, in the HoS, or on my ignore list.

HOS61nm-_zpsbdfdcb54.jpeg

15 hours ago, MCMiles said:

House of Secrets #61...CGC 9.2...First Eclipso

My last graded, and my highest graded, copy of this book. I wasn't going to sell it but I need a new fence more than I need the book. 

It's definitely a tough one in grades above FVF. Very tough better than VF. A 9.2 ow sold in the February Clink auction for $3860. 

I'm asking $3350 for this one. 

First "I'll take it" public or private wins. 

Shipping is free in the U.S. and $15 discount from exact cost for international buyers.

Paypal, checks or money orders are accepted.  Payment expected within 72 hours unless discussed otherwise first.

Returns are accepted. Return shipping cost is on the buyer.

I have the right to cancel an "I'll take it" if you are on the PL list, in the HoS, or on my ignore list.

HOS61nm-_zpsbdfdcb54.jpeg

I'll take it per Pm