• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Coupon $15 off No Minimum

28 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, try this new code.   There appears to be no minimum.  I used on $20 purchase and it still worked.

Dear Valued eBay Customer,

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF.

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience.

Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout.

The code is valid until April 11, at 11:59PM PT.

For more information on how to redeem, use this step-by-step guide.

Please accept this discount along with our apologies for this error.

See details for more information.

Sincerely,
eBay Customer Service

Edited by spidermanbeyond

2 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Hi Everyone, try this new code.   There appears to be no minimum.  I used on $20 purchase and it still worked.

Dear Valued eBay Customer,

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF.

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience.

Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout.

The code is valid until April 11, at 11:59PM PT.

For more information on how to redeem, use this step-by-step guide.

Please accept this discount along with our apologies for this error.

See details for more information.

Sincerely,
eBay Customer Service

I didn't try the code earlier, sounds like it just went out to those who did? You may have used it already? If it works for anyone else, let me know 'cause I'd like to give it a shot.... Just don't want to hit BIN and not be able to use it lol 

2 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I haven't tried it yet, but I did actually try and use the one prior and had the technical issue. Hopefully, it will work for me because of that.

that might be the reason-- I also was told the code was linked to another account.

Oh well-- worth a shot

On 4/8/2017 at 11:21 PM, 01TheDude said:

that might be the reason-- I also was told the code was linked to another account.

Oh well-- worth a shot

Yep. Just worked for me. It even showed the discounted price on stuff I was looking at saying "Pay as little as (-$15 price). Show me how!"

5 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

But, you have to actually purchase something in order to use the code at checkout, yes? So, either way, discount or not, you are buying something, correct? 

I feel ya...i think...I've only been given the opportunity to use the code only after commiting to buy and if it doesn't work, well it is too late. Often it will want me to use Paypal credit or some such to be able to put in a code, I always use a credit card for ebay and save Paypal balance for emergencies, such as: paying for SS at con's in advance. As I have a Paypal account but don't use it towards ebay purchases, which I didn't know that I needed to use for the code to be valid (my own fault for not researching), it didn't work for me either. No Worries