• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

? on Lex Luther: Man of Steel

4 posts in this topic

Anybody else reading this?

I picked up the first issue mainly for the cover and because I like the character on Smallville (yes I admit it). Was actually immediately hooked.

My question is...where does this story line fit into current continuity?

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

in the latest issues Lex approaches Bruce Wayne, and I know they both know who each other is, with a deal to get supplies needed to develop a program to help ensure a defence against metas in general and Supes in particular. He gives Bruce some Kryptonite and there's a series of panels indicating Supes beats up Bats for having the Kryptonite.

is this going with current continuity in regards to the goings on in Villains United/ OMAC and Bat's generally disgruntled attitude about having him memories toyed with as revealed in IC?

Are Bats and Supes on the outs and if so, what's the Bats/Supes title all about then?

thx.

Anybody else reading this?

I picked up the first issue mainly for the cover and because I like the character on Smallville (yes I admit it). Was actually immediately hooked.

My question is...where does this story line fit into current continuity?

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

in the latest issues Lex approaches Bruce Wayne, and I know they both know who each other is, with a deal to get supplies needed to develop a program to help ensure a defence against metas in general and Supes in particular. He gives Bruce some Kryptonite and there's a series of panels indicating Supes beats up Bats for having the Kryptonite.

is this going with current continuity in regards to the goings on in Villains United/ OMAC and Bat's generally disgruntled attitude about having him memories toyed with as revealed in IC?

Are Bats and Supes on the outs and if so, what's the Bats/Supes title all about then?

thx.

I think, if anything, the Superman/Batman series is the one that is somewhat outside of the normal continuity. Somewhat.

Good question... I've been reading and enjoying this series as well, but I have no idea if it has any relation to current continuity or not. I tend to think about it the same way I think about the Catwoman When In Rome mini, its just a good story told by talented professionals and sits outside of the "regular" time-line.

It works for me, but I could be wrong...........

Joker--

I don't read any of the mainstream Bats or Supes titles...but if the combo title is as interesting as the LLMOS story line....the drama tween the two I mean.... i might just pick up a few issues.