• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dallas Fan Days -- October 19-21, 2018
1 1

84 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2017 at 7:06 AM, mysterio said:

Dallas Fan Days -- October 20-22, 2017

Home Page

It'll be interesting to see how the Irving Convention Center handles a Saturday crowd when Matt Smith is a guest. 

Yeah and this being first year that its only second show for them. So, more bigger name guests?

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, kevhtx said:

Yeah and this being first year that its only second show for them. So, more bigger name guests?

I guess we will see. They've got some time to put the show together, that's for sure...

In other news, our usual hotel went from about $80 a night to like $115 a night! Very frustrating. We've been staying there for like 7-8 years and now this.

Less than 3 months away :):):) 

When will tickets go on sale? they say Summer 2017, well it's definitely hot in Texas ;) 

at least give us some prices or more guests lol 

On 4/9/2017 at 7:06 AM, mysterio said:

Dallas Fan Days -- October 20-22, 2017

Home Page

It'll be interesting to see how the Irving Convention Center handles a Saturday crowd when Matt Smith is a guest. 

Spoiler alert: They won't be able to handle him. 

On 7/26/2017 at 1:13 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

I know everyone is anxious for this event but guest announcements will start coming out regularly in August - next month. Last year they started August 17.

Ticket sales will start LATE summer 2017. 

It's at least comforting that the comics are on the first floor while the celebrities are floors up... Cuts down on some traffic lol

On 7/26/2017 at 1:13 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

I know everyone is anxious for this event but guest announcements will start coming out regularly in August - next month. Last year they started August 17.

Ticket sales will start LATE summer 2017. 

Should we expect some guest annoucements this week?

Hey Kevin, at this time are you currently pursuing guests for Fan Expo 2018? I recall last year you asked for suggestions....after the full slate for Fan Days is announced, is it ok to make suggestions in the FXD thread?

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/412968-fan-expo-dallas-2018-april-6-8-dallas-tx/

Edited by TheCollector2016

5 hours ago, Collector2016 said:

Hey Kevin, at this time are you currently pursuing guests for Fan Expo 2018? I recall last year you asked for suggestions....after the full slate for Fan Days is announced, is it ok to make suggestions in the FXD thread?

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/412968-fan-expo-dallas-2018-april-6-8-dallas-tx/

By all means, or send a list privately.