• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spiderman Limited Edition Fossil Watches

5 posts in this topic

CLOSED MOVED TO EBAY Spiderman Limited Edition Fossil Watches

I am selling my Spiderman Limited Edition Fossil Watches. They were produced in 1994 and Volume 1, 2, and 3 are all included in this sale. The conditions of the watches are all excellent. The stickers have been removed to replace the batteries and there is very slight wear on the leather straps where the buckle attaches. The finish on these watches feature a "faux" patina making the watches appear old/vintage. Everything that originaly came with the watches is included, including the plastic outer slip cases. The slip cases and boxes have slight shelf wear but are overall in very good condition. 

I am asking $120 $100 shipped (USA only) for all 3 watches, payment via paypal. :takeit: via PM or thread is fine, first person to claim wins, with the exception that I reserve the right to decline to sell to any member at my discretion. 

Here's a link to my youtube channel, where I extensively reviewed these watches.

spider1.jpg

spider2.jpg

spider3.jpg

spider4.jpg

spider5.jpg

Edited by techvoodoo

7 hours ago, Rip67vdub said:

Those watches are sick!

They're cool little watches. I'm surprised I haven't gotten any takers yet. Great for a watch lover or a Spider-Man fan. 

Ill drop the price to $100 shipped in USA.