• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 60

12 posts in this topic

PGM ASM 60

Amazing Spiderman 60

This book was sold to me in at a certain grade and I think it's a half grade below. I'm curious what others think. I will reveal what it was sold at after a few guesses. I got a fair price even for the reduced grade so I'm happy either way. 

The book shows very well in hand. It lays flat and the staples are tight. The pages are white/off white. The main defects are the spine ticks and top edge stress, along with slightly blunted corners. Thanks in advance for taking a look. 

IMG_1940.JPG

IMG_1941.JPG

IMG_1942.JPG

IMG_1943.JPG

IMG_1944.JPG

IMG_1945.JPG

Here's the story on this book. The listing said it was a "VF", but the pictures made it appear to be more like a 6.5/7.  When the book arrived I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it shows. My personal grade was 7.5, but I'm wondering if I need to dial that back to a 7.0 based on some of the comments. More are appreciated. 

Numerous spine stress marks/bends,  top edge wear, possible light crease at the top logo by Spider-Man's head, light dirt/soiling bottom bc.  Overall solid 7.0 book with very nice colors!  (thumbsu Possible 7.5/8.0 with a press and clean hm