• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Sale! Lots of WONDERCON Exclusives & More! Comics, Figures, Prints, Signatures..

118 posts in this topic

Big Sale! Lots of WONDERCON Exclusives! Comics, Figures, Prints, Sigs & More!

First one for me here on the new  board so hopefully it goes off without a hitch. (:

There are lots of items from WonderCon 2017 (I know, like a week late). Some other really cool stuff with some good deals too!:wink:

As always 1st :takeit:in the thread on any available item beats all but I am happy to answer any questions via PM.

Payment via Paypal preferred unless other arrangements are made. Please submit payment within 3 days of receiving the invoice unless other arrangements are made.

I will accept any returns within 7 days of delivery if something arrives not as promised but after many hundreds of transactions I don't think it has ever happened.

*SHIPPING*

Shipping is not included in the price. I will send a PM with payment details shortly after the thread closes.

I usually opt for the lowest possible rate and I always try to charge as close to exact cost as possible, often times I cover part of the cost myself.

I am also open to any shipping method you might prefer, just PM me.

I will ship everything very well protected. Comics will ship in sturdy comic mailers or boxed up and other items will be packaged with lots of bubblewrap.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

Happy to ship to our international boardies anywhere in the world at cost.

Thanks for stopping by! Mike :smile:

Edited by Comic Book Guy