• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Idiotic Batman #1 listing on eBay

6 posts in this topic

"Presenting the Ultra rare FIRST EVER Batman comic from 1940." -- I love those ultra-rare modern reprints! So hard to find!

"Here is where it all started in 1940,"... -- Detective Comics #27? Phooey on that. Batman #1 is where it really started.

"Batman is the favorite superhero of worldwide population and this comic started the glorious journey 77 years ago." -- That's glorious!

"Own this jewel and feel proud to be a Batman lover,"... When I own a reprint, I always feel a tingly sensation of pride.

"...a must have for comic lovers..." -- Gotta have that reprint!

"...and to boast among your other comic loving friends." -- "Hey comic-loving friend, guess what? I got a reprint! Oh yeah, I'm awesome."

"A wonderful rare opportunity to posses this precious comic..." -- A rare opportunity to possess a reprint. A precious reprint. Precioussssss.

"...which will make you the ultimate comic guy who owns the first Batman comic prints!" -- Cool, I wanna be the ultimate comic guy!

"I purchased these prints from Netherlands a few months ago for my niece who is a huge batman fan but he has got another one on birthday so I decided to sell this one of." -- In just a few months, his niece got gender reassignment surgery! But hey, it's the Netherlands. (Though the seller is in Delhi, India, but clearly he's a sophisticated world traveler.)

"Note that these prints are new and in a like new high definition print quality,"... -- Ooh cool, they have that newfangled printing quality unlike all the garbage printing from the previous 77 years.

"...there are no fears of wear and tear of pages,"... That's my biggest pet peeve when getting a reprint, and the pages are all worn and torn. I hate it when my modern reprinted material is all ratty.

"...these reprints are of superior quality photo paper and are much better looking both in feel and in touch to the old comics." -- Both in feel AND in touch! That's saying something!

"There are transparent case cover on the comic prints which makes it more attractive and safe against." -- Now that is important, and it's also special, because I want my precious reprint to have transparent cover because otherwise it's not safe against!

CONCLUSION: *Totally* worth $2,000!

Edited by Doohickamabob

Reprint also purchase in netherland making more rare than purchased in belgium or other country!

36 minutes ago, kav said:

Reprint are much valuable than ratty old comic with old paper you can be proud brag to you comic friends about high quality rare valuable reprint!

:roflmao:that's what I thought when I read it ahhhh classic