• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Golden Age Classic Covers

I am constantly changing and refining what I am keeping. A couple books that will be going up are books that I am fine with keeping but unfortunately, at this point, I cannot keep everything. I also take a perverse pleasure in letting some of my best stuff go to other boardies and make them happy too. I like the ever flowing and evolving collection. Like blood through the body some comes in and some goes out. Sometimes it hurts when it goes out too.

Raw shipment is $7 US and $15 for Canada

Shipment is Priority $15 US and $28 Canada for slabs  

No List or Probation Folks.

No returns on graded books.

I am not interested in any trades unless it is for Junior Comics 14, Mystery Men 10 or a 3.0 or better copy of Teen-Age Romances 45.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Jumbo Comics 20- 5.5- $350

Absolute classic and much copied cover. One of the very first front and center heroine covers in all of comics. Tape inside spine, not noticeable. Graded 6.0 by a very large comic dealer (who I think stinks at grading) but they got close this time. 

Book has work by Eisner and Bob Kane. It is a definitive classic from October 1940

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

Jumbo Comics 10- Lou Fine Cover- Signed by Eisner twice- $1200- SOLD!!

Origin of Sheena costume. Pretty phenomenal book. This is a beautiful copy that would grade a SOLID 5.5 IMO. Piece missing from front cover brings it down to 3.5 from what I have seen. I hate to slab it though and hide the Eisner signature and the great interior story. It is a great book and I will be sad to see it go. Just too much awesome stuff. A press could help the back cover. 

If you have a trade offer I am open. It is the book I have been asked to sell the most of anything on my Sig Line. I am sorry if you asked and I forgot to tell you. :sorry:

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

eisner_sig.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jumbo Comics 10- Lou Fine Cover- Signed by Eisner twice- $1200

Origin of Sheena costume. Pretty phenomenal book. This is a beautiful copy that would grade a SOLID 5.5 IMO. Piece missing from front cover brings it down to 3.5 from what I have seen. I hate to slab it though and hide the Eisner signature and the great interior story. It is a great book and I will be sad to see it go. Just too much awesome stuff. A press could help the back cover. 

If you have a trade offer I am open. It is the book I have been asked to sell the most of anything on my Sig Line. I am sorry if you asked and I forgot to tell you. :sorry:

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

eisner_sig.jpg

SOLD VIA PM!