• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series & Sketch Covers For Sale!!
2 2

54 posts in this topic

Signature Series & Sketch Covers For Sale!!

It has begun!  The Collection of seanfingh is making it's way to the market, check out all the new Signature Series & Sketch Cover uploads now available.

There's even a blue label Copper/Modern thread now up and running.

I will post updates and more links to board threads as the slabs get processed!

:banana:

5 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

This is why you can't have nice things.:facepalm:

Is he not the person that said: "I'll give you my Frank Miller Signature Series books when you pry them from my cold, dead hands"?

19 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Is he not the person that said: "I'll give you my Frank Miller Signature Series books when you pry them from my cold, dead hands"?

He still is not going to give them to you.  However, some may be available for purchase.

Edited by GACollectibles

15 hours ago, seanfingh said:

I have not shuffled off this mortal coil. All is well!

I'm not sure which is worse, your untimely demise or the selling of your collection.  

Until further notice, you need to PM me with anything you intend to move along with your rock bottom lowest asking price.  Then keep an open mind to lowball offers.  
:devil:

13 minutes ago, MedicAR said:

I'm not sure which is worse, your untimely demise or the selling of your collection.  

Until further notice, you need to PM me with anything you intend to move along with your rock bottom lowest asking price.  Then keep an open mind to lowball offers.  
:devil:

I have been pleasantly surprised thus far at people inquiring after books and then not balking at my ask.  :angel:

4/20/2017 Updates:

Lots of slabs uploaded this week for sale! 

*Signature Series- uploads from Silver Age to Modern including John Byrne, Stan Lee(not the messy sigs!), Murphy Anderson, Bernie Wrightson, Nick Cardy,  Frank Miller & more!

List view
Image Preview page

*Sketch Covers- over 30 more sketch covers uploaded this week including Mike Ploog, Michael Kaluta, George Tuska, Jae Lee & more!

List view
Image Preview view

I will be migrating some of the Sketch Covers over to a CGC board thread but they are certainly available in the meantime, PM or use basket on item page(you don't pay until I send an invoice).

:banana: