• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PEP COMICS #1-10 MicroFiches Plus lots More

7 posts in this topic

PEP COMICS #1-10 MicroFiches Plus lots More

I'm actually tossing these up on the Board as an experiment to see what the interest is  in Micro Fiche Comics.  I have runs of Golden Age DCs, Timelys, Fiction House & more and I'm willing to deal. PM me if you have any interest. Meanwhile......

PEP COMICS #1 to 10 -  MicroFiche copies from Micro Color produced in 1993 or so. In perfect condition. ASKING $25.00 shipped

image2aa.JPG

2 hours ago, Malcontent said:

PEP COMICS #1-10 MicroFiches Plus lots More

I'm actually tossing these up on the Board as an experiment to see what the interest is  in Micro Fiche Comics.  I have runs of Golden Age DCs, Timelys, Fiction House & more and I'm willing to deal. PM me if you have any interest. Meanwhile......

PEP COMICS #1 to 10 -  MicroFiche copies from Micro Color produced in 1993 or so. In perfect condition. ASKING $25.00 shipped

image2aa.JPG

I'll take it

3 hours ago, Cliff R. said:

Could these be digitized on a flatbed scanner or would you need a microfiche reader?

Great question. I feel that there are scanners that can do this but probably the larger ones. A few years ago, I almost had one of these printed out at a Kinkos who DID have such a machine

2 hours ago, Malcontent said:

Great question. I feel that there are scanners that can do this but probably the larger ones. A few years ago, I almost had one of these printed out at a Kinkos who DID have such a machine

You can digitize them on a flatbed scanner, but they don't look very good. The image is distorted by the glass that comes between the microfiche and the scanner eye. I have had very good results scanning microfiche by using a slide scanner, but to make it work you need to cut these card-type microfiche into strips.