• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fantastic Four Sale, issues 6 through 200 coming up individually but not all in one night. Recap in the first post. Closed.
1 1

410 posts in this topic

I am going to end it here for tonight. Thanks to Andy and Robert for the buys! I am going to start a recap and add it to the first post but I won't get to it tonight. I will post books every night for a few hours so please check in when you can.

I have to say that I like the features of the new boards. It is amazing to be liberated from photobucket!

Fantastic Four 15 - F, structurally a VF but has some black magic marker on the back cover blocking out a name. Similarly  done on the top of the splash page and bleeds through a few pages but is above the art. An otherwise beautiful book. $100 SOLD to Quicksilver Signs

ff15a.jpg

ff15b.jpg

Edited by Mr Sneeze

5 minutes ago, Mr Sneeze said:

Fantastic Four 15 - F, structurally a VF but has some black magic marker on the back cover blocking out a name. Similarly  done on the top of the splash page and bleeds through a few pages but is above the art. An otherwise beautiful book. $100

ff15a.jpg

ff15b.jpg

Take 'er 

Fantastic Four 15 - F, structurally a VF but has some black magic marker on the back cover blocking out a name. Similarly  done on the top of the splash page and bleeds through a few pages but is above the art. An otherwise beautiful book. $100

13 minutes ago, Quicksilver Signs said:

Take 'er 

Thanks Wayne!