• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Cast Signed Poster By 13! Jason Biggs, Seth Green & Many More!

4 posts in this topic

So normal board rules and all that good stuff. :blahblah:

1st :takeit:in the thread beats all.

PayPal Preferred. Payment within 3 days of commitment to buy unless other arrangements have been made. 

Shipping is only $8. The poster has never been rolled and always stored flat. I will ship it flat as well to preserve the condition.

*Free Signed & Sketched Print by TMNT Co-Creator Kevin Eastman

Poster will also come with a Ninja Turtle print, hand signed & sketched by Kevin Eastman! My gift to

you just to say thanks for the purchase and Cowabunga! :headbang:

PRICE REDUCTION...

Edited by Comic Book Guy

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cast Signed Poster

13 signatures in total. It includes the entire main cast with all the turtles and much more! The poster itself is super cool and a rare Nickelodeon exclusive from the San Diego Comic Con as part of the very first cast signing that predated the release of the show. It also displays very well with great signature placement of every autograph.

Each signature was obtained by me and I am happy to provide photos of most of them signing the poster. Jason Biggs only ever did one signing and I tracked down Seth Green who took over for him as Leo at a Robot Chicken event. Other people like Phil Lamar were obtained at Comikaze in LA , Gwendoline Yeo & Eric Bauza at SDCC, etc etc. I believe this is very likely the most complete cast signed poster out there and don't know of any others that posses  Jason Biggs and Seth Greens signatures together. Other people like Mae Whitman and Hoon Lee do not do a lot of events. Both the rarity and amount of signatures make this a great deal at just $189 $149. Any questions? Just ask! Thanks...

Signed by 

Jason Biggs (Leonardo)

Seth Green (Leonardo, he replaced Biggs)

Sean Astin (Raphael)

Greg Cipes (Michaelangelo)

Rob Paulson (Donatello)

Hoon Lee (Splinter)

Mae Whitman (April O'Neil)

Kevin Michael Richardson (Shredder)

Eric Bauza (Tiger Claw)

Phil Lamar (Baxter Stockman)

Gwendoline Yeo (Shinigami)

Brandon Auman (Writer, Producer)

Ciro Nieli (writer, director, producer, character designer and basically creator of this show)

Measures 11X17

-$189-  $149.00

20170416_191706.jpg

Edited by Comic Book Guy

And here is a photo of the print you will also receive free of charge with the purchase of the cast signed poster.

Hand Signed & Sketched by Ninja Turtles Co-Creator, Kevin Eastman.

Measures 11X17 

20170416_191838_1492404307304_zpsi6zmoya

Edited by Comic Book Guy