• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miscellaneous Superman / Batman / DC books

31 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, MDR123 said:

:takeit: these then. Thanks! Any chance of some duplicates of those 1,000,000 issues ;) ? 

SOLD and thanks!

Sorry, no duplicates of those 1000000 issues, but I'll throw in a few others I have of a different title if you'd like.

Send me a PM with your zip and I'll get you a shipping quote and a list of some other Superman books.

Books remaining:

Millenium complete run (books 1 - 8) - All books, except book 4, I would say are 9.4 or better. Book 4 would be 8.5/9.0 - $8.00

Zero Hour : Crisis in Time. All books in NM/MT. 7 books for - $6

Legends collection TPB (NM/MT) - $6

The Death of Superman TPB  (NM/MT) - $2

Superman Batman / Worlds Finest NM/MT - $6

Kingdom Come NM/MT - $6

Silver Age classics (Adventure 247) NM/MT - $1

Silver Age classics (Action 252) NM/MT - $1

Giant Superman Annual NM/MT - $1

Adam Strange (Book 1 - 3) NM/MT - $3

Superman All Star Books 1 - 6 NM/MT -  $3

@drewbagel423 There have been a few different printings of the Kingdom Come softcover paperback with all different covers. I usually crosscheck things on comicbookdb.com

For easy internet-ing 

http://comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=9320 

You'll notice the listing shows other versions and clicking those links shows the covers if they have been uploaded. Happy hunting and this is a great place to start. Really wonderful story! Enjoy it. 

On 4/19/2017 at 5:33 PM, mmastran said:

50% of remaining books!! Will someone step up?

Are you saying 50% off the remaining books? Or only 50% of the books are remaining? If it's the former, 

:takeit:

On 4/18/2017 at 6:11 PM, mmastran said:

Legends collection TPB (NM/MT) - $6

The Death of Superman TPB  (NM/MT) - $2

Superman Batman / Worlds Finest NM/MT - $6

Kingdom Come NM/MT - $6

And what about these? Is it $3 for all 6 books, or $3 for each? Again, if it's the former, :takeit:

Superman All Star Books 1 - 6 NM/MT -  $3

10 hours ago, drewbagel423 said:

Are you saying 50% off the remaining books? Or only 50% of the books are remaining? If it's the former, 

:takeit:

And what about these? Is it $3 for all 6 books, or $3 for each? Again, if it's the former, :takeit:

It's the former in both questions.....surprised I actually had to lower the price in order for someone to pull the trigger as I was practically giving these books away.....now I am giving them away :)

1 hour ago, mmastran said:

It's the former in both questions.....surprised I actually had to lower the price in order for someone to pull the trigger as I was practically giving these books away.....now I am giving them away :)

Replied to your pm. Consider them sold!

Books remaining:

Millenium complete run (books 1 - 8) - All books, except book 4, I would say are 9.4 or better. Book 4 would be 8.5/9.0 - $4.00

Zero Hour : Crisis in Time. All books in NM/MT. 7 books for - $3

Silver Age classics (Adventure 247) NM/MT - $0.50

Silver Age classics (Action 252) NM/MT - $0.50

Giant Superman Annual NM/MT - $0.50

Adam Strange (Book 1 - 3) NM/MT - $1.50