• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie 1 Authentication Help Needed

16 posts in this topic

Eerie 1 Authentication Help Needed

Hey guys, need some help

Picked up a copy of Eerie 1 today, seller claims it original but I need help authenticating it. I've read mixed ways on how to identify it, and then there's talk about a second print, and so I've tried my best at taking some pics of the book with hopes you guys can help. Measurements are 5 1/4" by 7 1/4" This issue appears to have the blue marked staples, and page 18 the guys head is clearly visible, which by some books lables this a 2nd print. Can anyone shed some light on what I just purchased and if it's worth anything.  Thanks

1.thumb.jpg.d1640ef648106c0c180df2be86dc2fcb.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

11 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I already told you what it is! 

I sort of know a little bit about Creepy, Eerie, and Vampirella books. ( Please see Oakmans Creepys thread)

'Tis true. Oakman is being modest, he knows more than a little bit.

On 4/17/2017 at 2:25 PM, oakman29 said:

I already told you what it is! 

I sort of know a little bit about Creepy, Eerie, and Vampirella books. ( Please see Oakmans Creepys thread)

Any idea what it's worth?  I would like to sell it. Thanks

Thanks for all the info guys, really appreciate your help with this. I did look over the book last night and it's in excellent condition. No creasing what-so-ever, no stains, tears or other major issues. There are few spine ticks/dents around the staple areas that knock the book down a few grades, but I'm fairly confident it would grade around a VF/NM (9.0) condition as it sits. Right now I am open to offers from anyone who might be interested. Thanks. 

Edited by Gumba213