• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accepting Submissions for Alamo City Comiccon May 26-28 Sam Kieth John Cassady Val Kilmer ect

7 posts in this topic

Accepting Submissions for Alamo City Comiccon May 26-28 Sam Kieth John Cassady Val Kilmer ect

Accepting Submissions for Alamo City Comiccon May 26th-28th

Hi all I was formerly the collector (Kris Moore) on the old boards and changed my handle to Signature Select when I signed up here. 

I am honored to be accepting submissions for the Alamo City Comiccon May 26th-28th.  The  Submission Deadline is May 20th. 

Guest include Sam Kieth, John Cassaday, Neal Adams, JG Jones, Tim Sale, Dave Dorman, Jai Nitz, Joe Madureira, Kenneth Rocafort, Shannon Eric Denton, Cary Nord, and Andrew Robinson 

Plus Celebrity Guest Val Kilmer, Dave Bautista, Lou Diamond Phillips, Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond Hume from Lost),   Mark Pellegrino (Jacob from Lost),  Dolph Lundgren, Carl Weathers, Ian Mcdiarmid and Many More

I am accepting, Comic, Magazine, and photo submissions for CGC and Posters/lobby Cars, toys, ect to be returned ungraded.

Modern Comic Submissions are 56.00 for the first book and 42.00 for each additional book These prices include invoice fees and shipping 

Celebrity Modern Comic Submissions are 62.00 for the first book and 52.00 for each additional book plus autograph fees.

I am taking Unlimited Submissions For SAM KIETH and JOHN CASSADAY.  their fee is 15.00 per book for signature series. 

For economy and stand comic and Magazine Submissions please PM for details.

Thanks,

Kris Moore

Edited by SignatureSelect