• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GA Tec and Bats!

11 posts in this topic

GA Tec and Bats!

Hello all!

The taxman has left a gaping hole in our hearts and wallets, so we must rebuild! Love these books, but I've only ever been a dabbler in GA. Time to send them off and concentrate on other collecting areas.

Open to reasonable offers, I'm easy to work with.

I had a Kudos thread on the old board...two of them, in fact...did they come over? Not sure. Regardless, I'm a member in good standing with many sales here over the years. If you need further references, I'm a 20 year seller on eBay with 100% feedback of over 5000, user id mrbobdobbs

US Shipping is $10 double boxed priority. I'm good with International as well, but it'll be the exact cost of sending a 1092/1095 USPS priority box combo weighing about 1 lb your way. 

No Probs or HOS.

Returns gladly accepted IF the books are not as described, if I missed something, we disagree on the grade, or book is damaged in transit. No returns just because you don't want it anymore.

In thread :takeit: trumps any and all PM discussions/negotiations.

Just three books right now, thanks for looking!

First up, Tec 57

I'm going to say that it's a solid VG, maybe VG+ to VG/F? Structurally I'd say it's a solid VG+ or better, very nice cover with bit of a spine roll (see back photo) and some spine dings. A small pencil mark near the Batman logo which is hard to see in the scan, and a smudge of some sort around the MIC in "Comics". Looks like maybe some sort of light foxing along the edge of the back cover and tips of the pages, may have migrated a little bit to the bottom or edge of the pages. Pages are nice, around off white, supple, no brittleness at all.

So, to me it's a VG that presents like a VG+ or better. Couldn't find much sale data on this one. OSPG lists VG as $516. How about $500? 

SOLD!

Photo Apr 18, 11 20 31 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 11 20 32 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 11 21 23 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 11 21 29 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 11 21 36 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 11 22 11 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 11 22 16 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

These two I just picked up from Dale Roberts thread a couple of months ago. Just looking to get back what I have in them, as I'm refocusing the collection.

Tec 107 - Fair, complete, cover detached and pieces missing from cover 

SOLD!

$80

Photo Apr 18, 11 20 25 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 11 20 26 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

And finally, another book I grabbed from Dale, Batman 45 - Fair/Good, pieces missing as shown, complete.

SOLD!  

Photo Apr 18, 11 20 27 PM.jpg

Photo Apr 18, 11 20 28 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

And that's it for now! Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions, happy to provide more pics or scans if you need them, and also open to offers. Thanks as always!