• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Redneck 1 CGC 9.8 & Batman 21 Lenticular CGC 9.8
1 1

29 posts in this topic

Don't mean to derail thread but something funny just happened.  A seller on eBay originally had 4 CGC 9.8's of the Batman #21 Lenticular covers going for $150 a pop.  Said they were graded at C2E2.  Wish I had saved the eBay photo but the label for it said:

Story: Scott Snyder

Art: Greg Capullo

1st Appearance of Duke Thomas

Embossed cover.

Ooops.  Wrong Batman #2`1 label.  Either the seller caught it or someone pointed it out to them.  Now there's only 2 for sale with a photo that has the correct labeling.  Still $150 a pop.

<end of derail>

Edited by workingdog

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, BeachBum said:

Hot book due to what happens in the final pages but there is a problem in this book's print run that not many have noticed. I went through 600 copies and found roughly twenty that I feel comfortable will be 9.8 due to the issue. If any come back higher than 9.9 they will be offered in order of I take it. I normally wouldn't charge this much for a regular cover but I'm taking the print run issue in account and the fact that it's sold out at Diamond as well.

Batman 21 Lenticular Cover CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $75

(10 available) 2 LEFT!

image.jpg

I'll take 1:takeit: FAST TRACK 

55 minutes ago, workingdog said:

Hi - Back to derail.  Found another Batman #21 Lenticular book on eBay which has been mislabeled.  Notice anything wrong with this picture? 

Batman 21 Lenticular with Wrong Label.jpg

The Date?