• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd McFarlane Mail In Deadline EXTENDED 5/7
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Todd McFarlane Mail In Deadline EXTENDED 5/7

GUYS!!!! Time is ticking......

Todd Mcfarlane Deadline has been extended to 5/7

Mail us your books!

www.nycomics.us

ZfYoPsd_.jpg

On 8/3/2017 at 4:29 PM, NWOslave said:

To All, i sent an email to NYComics asking for an update, they said either this week or next.  

Here is their email NYComics@gmail.com

This is odd because a friend purchased a presale book from them and got it signed by Todd on June 16th. They received my book and payment since March and my 3 books weren't signed nor an update.

Good Morning All!

My apologies for the delayed update. All client books will be signed August 14th.

Yes- There are signed books that got done in June. Todd's manager was able to handle a few easy modern mailaways for us. We did not want to send ALL of our client's books and held them for us to handle.

The signing kept getting delayed, it will happen August 14th. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

We are also excited to continue working with Todd all year round and have big plans for New York Comic Con! Stay tuned.

On 9/11/2017 at 10:30 AM, NWOslave said:

Can we get any information regarding our books so we can follow up with Cgc on their status? 

This whole process has taken five months. 

Got my 1st one back a week ago and the last 2 today. All in all, this took 6 months to get signed.