• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Off!

93 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm really not sure of what is all out there.  Boom Boom Chi Boom Boom and Dark Sneak Love Action are just awesome cranked up.  Live at the Clubhouse. 

Tina is actually the Daughter of Admiral Ralph Weymouth.  I asked my uncle, who was a naval aviator about him and her once, and he knew them both, but had no idea she became a musician.

Cool. I'll look them up on the tube of the you. 

Just now, Marwood & I said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm really not sure of what is all out there.  Boom Boom Chi Boom Boom and Dark Sneak Love Action are just awesome cranked up.  Live at the Clubhouse. 

Tina is actually the Daughter of Admiral Ralph Weymouth.  I asked my uncle, who was a naval aviator about him and her once, and he knew them both, but had no idea she became a musician.

Cool. I'll look them up on the tube of the you. 

I get lost in you tube anymore.  I can't get enough of the The Cramps in the live Oslo/Norway performances.  I get to listening, and pretty soon I've got 1/2 a bottle of Wild Turkey down and it's 2 in the am.

8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I get lost in you tube anymore.  I can't get enough of the The Cramps in the live Oslo/Norway performances.  I get to listening, and pretty soon I've got 1/2 a bottle of Wild Turkey down and it's 2 in the am.

Welcome to retirement Mike!

I'm so thin. All I want is to breathe. I'm too thin.

I realized a year or two ago that Adrian Belew has been the guitarist of my life's joy...Zappa, Talking Heads, Simon's Graceland...the list goes on and on.

40 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:
48 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Welcome to retirement Mike!

Thanks.  I don't know if I'm drinking any less.  However, it has freed up a lot of time to take the dogs for long walks in the woods!  :banana:

Which is where I am headed right now!  :whee:

Just now, Bird said:

yep. I even went to a show for The Bears!

Just now, Bird said:

yep. I even went to a show for The Bears!

The Bears???

Do you know his solo work? I can't think of the album title, but I bought one just for the blistering guitar work on "Pretty Pink Rose." Awesome song.

13 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

The Bears???

Do you know his solo work? I can't think of the album title, but I bought one just for the blistering guitar work on "Pretty Pink Rose." Awesome song.

The Bears was a side project, basically Adrian and some home town friends from what I recall.

Young Lions? Yeah, I got most of the solo stuff. Some is okay and some I love but it is all fun. Bowie did a song called Gunman kinda in exchange for Adrian working on Pretty Pink Rose. Lone Rhino and Mr Music Head are good as well.

He was basically a member of Talking Heads for a while; he saved the Remain in Light album and his guitar is amazing on that album.

1 minute ago, Bird said:

The Bears was a side project, basically Adrian and some home town friends from what I recall.

Young Lions? Yeah, I got most of the solo stuff. Some is okay and some I love but it is all fun. Bowie did a song called Gunman kinda in exchange for Adrian working on Pretty Pink Rose. Lone Rhino and Mr Music Head are good as well.

He was basically a member of Talking Heads for a while; he saved the Remain in Light album and his guitar is amazing on that album.

Thank you; more for me to check out!