• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bizarre Adventures #27 CGC 9.8 SS WP Only 1 of 4 on census

9 posts in this topic

Bizarre Adventures #27 CGC 9.8 SS Claremont WP Only 1 of 4 on census

I am only listing one magazine for sale. This is one of two that I have  (both are CGC SS 9.8 WP). This is one of my favorite Paul Gulacy covers from 1981. It is signed by Chris Claremont. Only 13 exist as CGC  9.8 Blue labels and 4 exist as CGC 9.8 SS.  None listed on GPA over the past 10 years were noted as White Pages (one in 2017 Blue label OW-W and one Blue label in 2014 OW).   No 9.8 on the CGC Registry has White Pages (other than my two). I will not be selling the other copy.

First :takeit:in this thread gets the book.

PayPal only

No HOS or Probies please

Shipping included to CONUS. Elsewhere at cost.

No returns on CGC slabs (unless something not as stated.. and then please let me know within a week of receipt)

This is a cool cover!

Bizarre Adventures #27  CGC 9.8 WP  SS Chris Claremont   $375.00

BZ 27 9.8.jpg

Edited by Ron C.

Just got a different copy of Bizarre Adventures#27 in from Ron C. and I can say he is top notch and packs his comics very well. :headbang:

I just did a quick flip through and the Moon Dance back issue ad in the back is very interesting. It's cool to see what back issues of magazines and comics were going for back in 1981. I'm surprised Savage Tales#1 was already a $65 mag then.

17 hours ago, VegasJeff said:

Just got a different copy of Bizarre Adventures#27 in from Ron C. and I can say he is top notch and packs his comics very well. :headbang:

I just did a quick flip through and the Moon Dance back issue ad in the back is very interesting. It's cool to see what back issues of magazines and comics were going for back in 1981. I'm surprised Savage Tales#1 was already a $65 mag then.

Thank you Jeff for the kind words!!

Is there anyone else out there with a 9.8 CGC WP copy of this issue? So far, I have found 3 OW or OW-W Blue Labels and one OW-W SS (Gulacy). There are 10 more Blue labels and one more SS that have not been sold publicly. I wish CGC would list PQ.