[CLOSED] Nicely presenting Green Lantern #1 / Lower grade / May 24th 1960 date stamp.

10 posts in this topic

faster friends   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 12,836 posts

Nicely presenting Green Lantern #1 / Lower grade / May 24th 1960 date stamp.

Tonight I have just one book for sale. It is a Green Lantern #1 from 1960 and has a date stamp on the cover. Pay Pal is fine and shipping will be Free in the USA. Anywhere else and we can work it our.The back cover seemed to be fine but I was in a hurry to get it back in its bag.

I am 5 years of price Guides Behind and my 2012 over street says a GL #1 in 2.0 is worth $450. 1st Appearance of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy..

This is a very nicely presenting book for the grade. There is some tape or tape rsidue on the spine. its not sticky. A few add pages have a piece of tape inside, nothing effects story.

Tiny piece of amature resortation at the bottom staple. Almost didnt notice it,

THe strangest defect and one which I dont know how to quantify, if that the previous owner cut the cover 1/2 inch from the right edge, while bagging it. You cant tell in the picture but one close up I thik you can see the line.

Not sure what to do with it. Tape the cover piece back on, leave it as is, have it restrored?. The first 9 pages also have the cut but it does not do all the way thru like the cover does.

Asking $250 to Start Or Best Offer.

e017b5f1-89b8-46cc-a88d-89221b26eb65_zps

Edited by faster friends

AJCohen   
  • 284 posts

The tape covering the red belt of the clown was outlined I think.

faster friends   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 12,836 posts

I got 2 PM's with the same offer so I am pretty sure the book is sold either way 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Welcome! Sign up and jump in!

Membership and use of the boards is FREE! The knowledge available on these boards about comic collecting is an amazing resource for less experienced collectors. It's also a great place to talk about expert comic collecting topics with other experienced collectors. We hope that you find what you came looking for here, but more than that, we hope you find your new comic collecting home.

Don't let the friendly banter and close knit community put you off. You're only a few posts from being part of the gang!

After you sign up, introduce yourself! We'd love to know more about your collecting.

• Upcoming Events

• 28 January 2018 03:00 PM Until 10:00 PM
      Orlando Toy and Comic Con is coming to a new location on Jan 28th 2018.

1500 Sand Lake Rd Orlando FL 32809 (in the Florida Mall)

Featured guests include: Tony Moore, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan Stegman, Ryan Ottley, Billy Tucci, Frank Tieri and more.

This is Florida's best 1 day show!
      www.orlandotoyandcomiccon.com

• 28 January 2018 03:00 PM Until 09:00 PM
      On January 28th join us from 10-4 at the Hasbrouck Heights Holiday Inn, 283 Rt 17 South (directly on the highway).for the ONLY comicon in Bergen County, NJ! Access from Rts 3, 46, 80, the GSP and the NJ Tpk is quick and easy!
      Admission is only $3, or buy 5 show passes that can be used at either of our hotel shows for only $10 (Admission is still free for kids under 12 and non-collecting partners). Parking is on site, easy and free.
      We'll have tons of comics as always! Your favorite dealers will be there, including some that ONLY do this show… and some new guys!
      Our notorious no minimum bid auction is at noon.  
      More info is on our website at http://www.njcomicbookshows.com
      “Like us” on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows
      NJ’s ONLY monthly comicons since 1991!
      Seeya at the show!
      JP
      Other upcoming shows:
      Clifton 2/11
      Old Bridge 2/18
      Clifton 3/11