• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Nicely presenting Green Lantern #1 / Lower grade / May 24th 1960 date stamp.

10 posts in this topic

Nicely presenting Green Lantern #1 / Lower grade / May 24th 1960 date stamp.

Tonight I have just one book for sale. It is a Green Lantern #1 from 1960 and has a date stamp on the cover. Pay Pal is fine and shipping will be Free in the USA. Anywhere else and we can work it our.The back cover seemed to be fine but I was in a hurry to get it back in its bag.

I am 5 years of price Guides Behind and my 2012 over street says a GL #1 in 2.0 is worth $450. 1st Appearance of the Gaurdians of the Galaxy..

This is a very nicely presenting book for the grade. There is some tape or tape rsidue on the spine. its not sticky. A few add pages have a piece of tape inside, nothing effects story.

Tiny piece of amature resortation at the bottom staple. Almost didnt notice it,

THe strangest defect and one which I dont know how to quantify, if that the previous owner cut the cover 1/2 inch from the right edge, while bagging it. You cant tell in the picture but one close up I thik you can see the line.

Not sure what to do with it. Tape the cover piece back on, leave it as is, have it restrored?. The first 9 pages also have the cut but it does not do all the way thru like the cover does.

Asking $250 to Start Or Best Offer.

e017b5f1-89b8-46cc-a88d-89221b26eb65_zps

Edited by faster friends