• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] REDUCED AGAIN!! CRIME PATROL #15 CGC 2.0 UNIVERSAL

20 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone! Got a couple of EC slabs for sale!

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) . No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it. Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt. Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is included. No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Tales From The Crypt #20 CGC 7.5 C/OW Universal (says Davis Crippen "D" Copy on label) - SOLD!  This is my beloved copy of TFTC #20 which I acquired here on the boards a couple of years ago.  The label says "Davis Crippen D Copy" however I got no certificate with the slab when I purchased it.  Case has some scuffing and areas of light scratching but no deep gouges or cracks.

DSC_0007_zpsqcch4hau.jpg

DSC_0008_zpse5u5ikrp.jpg

DSC_0009_zpshlaghmes.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsmns97rs7.jpg

DSC_0011_zpsweiz8sux.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsa5ynhdc0.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Crime Patrol 15 CGC 2.0 LT/OW Universal - NOW $450!!! Bought this book slabbed as well so no idea about pressing. Tear up from bottom edge to lower staple. I would assume it's detached there but the upper one seems good. Good size bottom right corner piece of cover missing. Cover is pretty dirty with what looks like a big black ink stain on the back cover.

DSC_0001b.jpg

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

Edited by Mystafo

1 hour ago, Mystafo said:

Tales From The Crypt #20 CGC 7.5 C/OW Universal (says Davis Crippen "D" Copy on label) - $1400  This is my beloved copy of TFTC #20 which I acquired here on the boards a couple of years ago.  The label says "Davis Crippen D Copy" however I got no certificate with the slab when I purchased it.  Case has some scuffing and areas of light scratching but no deep gouges or cracks.

DSC_0007_zpsqcch4hau.jpg

DSC_0008_zpse5u5ikrp.jpg

DSC_0009_zpshlaghmes.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsmns97rs7.jpg

DSC_0011_zpsweiz8sux.jpg

DSC_0012_zpsa5ynhdc0.jpg

:takeit:

On 4/21/2017 at 9:20 AM, Mystafo said:

Crime Patrol 15 CGC 2.0 LT/OW Universal - NOW $450!!! Bought this book slabbed as well so no idea about pressing. Tear up from bottom edge to lower staple. I would assume it's detached there but the upper one seems good. Good size bottom right corner piece of cover missing. Cover is pretty dirty with what looks like a big black ink stain on the back cover.

DSC_0001b.jpg

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

SOLD VIA PM!  Thanks to all for looking!