• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NYX #1 9.6 Catwoman #1 9.8 52 Week 6 9.8 Alias #2 9.8 Spawn #9 9.4 Ghost in the Shell 2 #1 9.6

6 posts in this topic

NYX #1 9.6 Catwoman #1 9.8 52 Week 6 9.8 Alias #2 9.8

I have a fantastic lot of new slabs.  Just got them back today!!!!  Slowly, but surely, my collection is shrinking.  I have enough room for wine, but now my band is making an album and I need to fund that.  I'll keep these up until Sunday afternoon.  None of the books have been pressed.  I'm trying to add the photos with the photo add at the bottom.  I hope this works.  Way better than TinyPic....

You can look me up on ebay under ameriskin. I have 100% positive feedback. I hope to keep the same rate here.  I've sold quite a few on here the past year and all of the transactions have been wonderful!

I live 5 miles from the post office so I can ship the day after payment is issued.  If you pick them up this weekend, I'll ship them on Monday and I'll send you the tracking number.

I've copied and pasted some rules and I hope that they work. I'm selling slabbed books so there shouldn't be any issues. PM me if you have any questions.

1. The First :takeit: gets each book. I will also discuss via PM and based on time stamp, early bird gets the slab.

2. I will ship to the United States.

Each book is $15 to ship. If you buy more than one, it will be an additional $3 per book.

3. Postage Rates are though the USPS---Priority Mail

4. I accept Pay Pal.

5. If you are on the Probation List/Hall of Shame here on the CGC Boards then you are Prohibited from buying from me at all times.

6. Return Policy:

There are NO Returns on CGC Graded Books as they were graded by an Independent 3rd Party.

Here we go!!!

1- NYX #1 9.6 $125

2- Alias #2 9.8 $45

3- Catwoman #1 $50

4- 52 #6 (Week 6) $80

5- Spawn #9 9.4 $25

6- Ghost In The Shell 2 #1 9.6 $25

IMG_2997.JPG

IMG_2998.JPG

IMG_2999.JPG

IMG_3010.JPG

IMG_3011.JPG