• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Where are all the C2E2 Exclusives? 4 Kids CGC 9.8 and Ghostbusters PRICE DROP

28 posts in this topic

Where are all the C2E2 Exclusives?

Where are all the sales threads for C2E2 Exclusives? I can't be the only one posting, can I?

This will likely be a small thread. I'm happy to take requests, but note that I won't be back at the show until Sunday morning.

Terms
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

Payment
PayPal, Chase QuickPay, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Shipping
Priority Mail Shipping is a flat $6 to the US. Purchases under 13oz can be sent USPS First Class at cost (less than $6).  International shipping is at cost.

I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.  Local pickup in the Chicagoland area, but you have to come towards me. (Southwest suburbs)

Returns
Returns on RAW books are accepted within a 10 day period of delivery.
Returns on CGC graded books are only accepted if they arrive damaged.

Edited by masterlogan2000
price drop

RECAP

$35 $30 - Ghostbusters 101 #1 (Copy A) - NM+
$35 $30 - Ghostbusters 101 #1 (Copy B) - NM+
$250 $200 - 4 Kids Walk into a Bank #4 CGC 9.8

SOLD
American Gods #1 (Copy A)
American Gods #1 (Copy B)
American Gods #1 (Copy C)
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #6 (Copy A)
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #6 (Copy B)
4 Kids Walk into a Bank #4 (#27/66)
Monsters Unleashed! Sketchpad #1 (2 Available)
Batman #21 Foil

recapping

I have two copies of the next book.  These aren't C2E2 exclusives, but ""convention exclusives"" that are being offered at C2E2 before anywhere else.

The cover stock on these is weird, and not in a good way.  It's like this paper stock was not designed to fold, hence the spines are real tight at the staples and have a ""crunch"" sort of feel to them.  I'm sure that description isn't going to help me sell any of these books, but I'm not sure how else to describe them.

I picked out the best two copies in a stack of about 50.  Other than what I described above, these are great looking copies.  Cheapest prices currently available online by far.

$18.00 Sold!

Spoiler

bat-tmnt6a.jpg

Sold

Another IDW offering that's not a C2E2 exclusive, but offered for first at C2E2 before any other show.  Supposedly limited to 400 copies.

Features a photo cover of the four original Ghostbusters.

Ghostbusters 101 #1 (Copy A)
NM+
$35.00 $30.00

ghostbusters101-1a.jpg

price drop

4 Kids Walk into a Bank #4 (#27/66)

$35.00 Sold!
NM

Tough solid black front cover and solid red back cover (see scans).  This one is hard numbered #27 out of only 66 copies.  I picked these up #26 and #27 about 1 hour into the show, so I'm assuming these are sold out.

This copy has a CB tick on the front cover LRC.  The back cover looks to have had a very slight amount of red ink transfer off the cover.

Spoiler

4kwiab4f.jpg

4kwiab4r.jpg

sold

Monsters Unleashed! Sketchpad #1
(2 Available)

$5.00 or FREE w/ any Purchase Both Claimed!
I'll see if I can pick up more at the show.

These were handed out at the Marvel booth.  I generally shy away from hawking FREEBIES, but these are really cool items that never seemed to last very long.  I only picked up two, but may be able to grab more on Sunday if they are available.

The booklet measures 5.5x7 inches and is approximately 64 pages. The inside contains cover previews, black and white pages from the Monsters Unleashed! event (for you to color in) and mostly blank pages (for you to sketch or get sketches in).

Spoiler

musketch.jpg

claimed

Batman #21 Foil
NM

Like all of DC's foil covers, these books came polybagged with a flimsy backing board covering the back cover.  Unlike year's past for the DC C2E2 exclusives, I couldn't do any prescreening.  The book they handed you was the book you
got.  The copy for sale here looks NM, but could be better.  (I'm leaving it sealed.)

In addition to this, the comic sold out at the show (though I think they held a few back for tomorrow).  Originally these were a limit of 5 per person, but with strong demand and speculators scooping up the issue, they quickly slashed the limit to 1 per person.  Even still, the line went the length of the Graffit Designs booth, across the aisle, and then the length of Neal Adams' booth all day until it sold out.

I will ride the coattails of all these speculators...

$40.00 SOLD!

Spoiler

batman21c2e2.jpg

Note: The book was scanned in the polybag.  Horizontal lines at the bottom of the comic are reflections on the bag, not on the comic itself.

Sold

2 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

Batman #21 Foil
NM

Like all of DC's foil covers, these books came polybagged with a flimsy backing board covering the back cover.  Unlike year's past for the DC C2E2 exclusives, I couldn't do any prescreening.  The book they handed you was the book you
got.  The copy for sale here looks NM, but could be better.  (I'm leaving it sealed.)

In addition to this, the comic sold out at the show (though I think they held a few back for tomorrow).  Originally these were a limit of 5 per person, but with strong demand and speculators scooping up the issue, they quickly slashed the limit to 1 per person.  Even still, the line went the length of the Graffit Designs booth, across the aisle, and then the length of Neal Adams' booth all day until it sold out.

I will ride the coattails of all these speculators...

$40.00

batman21c2e2.jpg
Note: The book was scanned in the polybag.  Horizontal lines at the bottom of the comic are reflections on the bag, not on the comic itself.

I'll take it 

10 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

I have two copies of the next book.  These aren't C2E2 exclusives, but ""convention exclusives"" that are being offered at C2E2 before anywhere else.

The cover stock on these is weird, and not in a good way.  It's like this paper stock was not designed to fold, hence the spines are real tight at the staples and have a ""crunch"" sort of feel to them.  I'm sure that description isn't going to help me sell any of these books, but I'm not sure how else to describe them.

I picked out the best two copies in a stack of about 50.  Other than what I described above, these are great looking copies.  Cheapest prices currently available online by far.

$18.00

bat-tmnt6a.jpg

Both copies via PM :takeit:

9 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

Monsters Unleashed! Sketchpad #1
(2 Available)

$5.00 or FREE w/ any Purchase

These were handed out at the Marvel booth.  I generally shy away from hawking FREEBIES, but these are really cool items that never seemed to last very long.  I only picked up two, but may be able to grab more on Sunday if they are available.

The booklet measures 5.5x7 inches and is approximately 64 pages. The inside contains cover previews, black and white pages from the Monsters Unleashed! event (for you to color in) and mostly blank pages (for you to sketch or get sketches in).

musketch.jpg

1 Claimed!

Edited by nochips