• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum's C2E2 Sales Thread
2 2

99 posts in this topic

BeachBum's C2E2 Sales Thread

$12 for the first CGC and $5 each additional boxed Priority Mail.

$8 for the first two raws and $14 for up to twenty raws boxed Priority Mail.

Larger packages and international priority mail based on weight.

Payment by PayPal.

Normal rules apply, no Probies or HOSers.

Everything I sell is in my possession or allotted to me at the time sale. No returns. If there's some issue with damage during shipping I will work it out.

CGC is now allowing pre-sales in Marketplace sales threads since some Facilitators have been running sales openly in the Sig Series Forum and via Private PM Sales Threads - These sales have contained blue labels and raw books as well as SS and offers for Facilitation. In some cases these threads have contained offers for books the Facilitators have no idea if they will actually be able to get way before a show or even in the grade advertised. I don't agree with this and have expressed my concern over the whole situation. People have figured out a Marketplace rules workaround and it looks like the train has gone too far down the track at this point. IMO You shouldn't sell what you don't have or have agreement to have, or lie or be vague if you will actually be able to get the book.

It looks like I will now have to dumb down my sales threads and begin doing pre-sales before shows to compete with people who from recent history have shown they don't know how to grade but will gladly take the money out of your pockets ahead of time without a real guarantee of product. This is the direction the Marketplace is heading into and to be frank I'm a little ashamed of the recent strong arm behavior of those who promised things they actually were not guaranteed to get but portrayed otherwise here.

I started off as a collector here on the boards and organically became the dealer that I am - Just always know I will look out for you and work with you going forward while this transition plays out. Cross your fingers but I think we're heading into Wild West territory. At the moment the behavior of some dealers associated with CGC and CBCS are causing a bit of chaos on the show floor exclusive & sig lines and publishers/retailers are taking notice and taking names.

Rant over.

Edited by BeachBum

American Gods 1 C2E2 Exclusive

Limited to 500 made

These came to show bagged and boarded by the printer but I was able to pre-screen a large number of them. The print run presents well on the front cover but the black back cover has varying degrees if spine ticks from minor to major. I pulled copies that had a minor spine tick while avoiding the obvious larger ones. I will be selling them as NM+ and no CGC options although I feel some still will pop CGC 9.8 if subbed. I'm a strict grader and feel they are borderline.

$30 raw NM+

(14 copies available) 9 LEFT!

IMG_8525.JPG

Edited by BeachBum

Grimm Fairy Tales: Spirit Hunters 6 C2E2 Exclusive

Limited to 500 Chicago Cubs cover by Paul Green

$25 raw NM+ or better

$75 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

(15 available) 14 LEFT!

IMG_8518.JPG

Edited by BeachBum

Grimm Fairy Tales: Day of the Dead 3 Navy Exclusive

Limited to 200 cover

$50 raw NM+ or better

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

(4 available) 3 LEFT!

IMG_8520.JPG

Edited by BeachBum

Robyn Hood: I Love NY 11 Greater Philly Comic Con Exclusive

Limited to 350 cover by Jamie Tyndall

$25 raw NM+ or better

$75 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$90 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

(5 available) 3 LEFT!

IMG_8516.JPG

Edited by BeachBum

Batman 21 C2E2 Foil

Again these are poly-bagged with backing boards. Look NM or better but selling raw AS IS because grades are not discernible,'

$40 raw

(12 available) 7 LEFT!

IMG_8514.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

4 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Batman 21 C2E2 Foil

Again these are poly-bagged with backing boards. Look NM or better but selling raw AS IS because grades are not discernible,'

$40 raw

(10 available)

IMG_8514.jpg

I'll take it x 1