• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone do biz with cedar chest comics ?
1 1

16 posts in this topic

I bought a book from him several months ago. I had it graded and it came back restored. I told him about it immediately and asked him if he would be willing to do anything about it. He was willing to do nothing, and he was a bit of a jerk about it as well.

This was maybe a $40 comic. Would hate to risk a raw purchase with him, on an expensive book especially.

37 minutes ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Got a link to this seller ? Can't find on eBay .. like to block 

thanks 

You can block sellers?

On 4/22/2017 at 1:26 PM, telerites said:
On 4/22/2017 at 11:57 AM, Paddy_McShillihan said:

thanks 

Just Google search Cedar Chest Comics - their Ebay store shows up as the second result under their own.  Eezy sneezy.

you're like an internet wizard!

11 hours ago, 01TheDude said:
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:26 PM, telerites said:
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, Paddy_McShillihan said:

thanks 

Just Google search Cedar Chest Comics - their Ebay store shows up as the second result under their own.  Eezy sneezy.

you're like an internet wizard!

..... he has a website www.cedarchestcomics.com .....everything on eBay is there cheaper plus more...... lots of REAL nice books.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

He is very shady , I would not do business with him. I picked a comic I wanted to buy and it was marked $38 on his website, so I noticed he lived in my area so I asked if we could meet up to avoid shipping charges. He said ok and when I told him the issue I wanted he said he would call me back later to set up a time to pick it up. He never called back and then on his website it was put out of stock and sold for $68. He realized when I asked for it that he could get more money for it after we already agreed upon price. That was a shady move , I would not do business with him. Who knows what else he would do to cheat customers. There is also no store front its a home operation.