• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ASM 129 CGC 6.0 $575 shipped in US

9 posts in this topic

ASM 129 CGC 6.0

TERMS

1)Shipping Included in price. 

2)Shipping to other Countries please contact me  

3) No returns on cgc books  

4) Feel free to make an offer.... worst I can say is no.

5)Short Time Payments may be arranged  

6)If you are a member with low or no post count, payment will need to be a USPS Money Order. Paypal will be fine for Boardies in GOOD STANDING.

7)I respect your privacy.... so.... 'I'll Take It" wins in PM OR THREAD.... by time stamp.

8)I'll take it pending image is allowed and holds the book until you decide otherwise.

9) No prob or hos members. 

Edited by jawn

Ok so I just upgraded which means I can now part with this copy.  Book has been pressed. This is about as good of a 6.0 presenting wise I think you'll find.  Downgraded fairly harshly for the fingerprint (most likely) smudge just under the E in punisher.  I'm asking $575 which includes shipping and insurance. Thanks for looking and I also have a raw copy that's probably a 5.0 range which I might be moved to sell if there is any interest. Last sale $650 with 90 day right about $600. 

IMG_3867.JPG

Edited by jawn

How in the world can I take three of four corner close ups and they load fine, but somehow the last doesn't and errors out. Photobucket now won't let me copy without access to every picture and video I have. I'm pretty sure I now can say I do not like the new format at all. If I'm using one of the most popular phones in America an iPhone 7. Why can't I simply take a picture and have it post. Is that really so difficult?