• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to the Marwood &I poll thread ?

37 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
10 hours ago, Red84 said:

It could have been removed solely on the fact that it had nothing to do with comics.

I feel that is why most people were upset with his posts

I don't think that's true, or fair. I've created and contributed to a good many threads with comic related content. 

6 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

I don't think that's true, or fair. I've created and contributed to a good many threads with comic related content. 

I can agree with that :) It's just the way other people made it sound--- No Worries

And I hope you don't go!! for whatever reason not many people post, I'm glad that you did and kept the convo going with a good spirit :) I know you posted about comics and I don't exactly know the reason other's were annoyed, if posts were about comics then they have no fight in the battle----- Stay chum, you're right at home!!  @Marwood & I

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Go if you want to, stay if you want to. It's a comic book message board. Who cares?

1 hour ago, CAHokie said:

Since the poll is gone, what  did you decide to do?

What I always intended to Chokie!

Image result for the prisoner gif be seeing you

27 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

See, I simply and respectfully asked what you intended to do since the poll was taken down and you reply with a personal insult.

Are you really insulted?