• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photobucket Errors
2 2

86 posts in this topic

Mine weren't loading on the boards last night, but I was guessing that it was more a board problem than a photophucket problem.

banana052.gif

That one still isn't working.

3 minutes ago, greggy said:

Yup, it's a board error and not a browser error, as I viewed it on numerous browsers.

It last worked on Thursday but it's been off since then.

@Architecht

Any idea why some stuff works and other stuff doesn't??

Just now, lizards2 said:

Any idea why some stuff works and other stuff doesn't??

Nope, one changes screws up other items.

I tried the board image uploading and it works well if all you want to do is to post it once but it doesn't work well trying to post the same items in another post.  You have to upload it again.  Boo

4 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I see it as a positive as it keeps us from having to view greggy's drek.

I'll just use the board photo uploading and they provide bigger pics.  Therefore, you see more of my drek. 

31 minutes ago, greggy said:
39 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I see it as a positive as it keeps us from having to view greggy's drek.

I'll just use the board photo uploading and they provide bigger pics.  Therefore, you see more of my drek. 

:cry:

19 minutes ago, paperheart said:

the new boards and photobucket are a perfect pair; they both suck

Are you thinking some kind of 69 action?

5 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

Photobucket Errors

Is anyone else having issues seeing photos or posting images from photobucket accounts?

if there are other threads discussing this please close and redirect this.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Chris, thanks for posting this. I've been having the same problem. I can post photos through the board "Click to choose files" feature, though these are downsampled to low res (as usual). But I can't copy my Photobucket photos into my posts. Also looks like my sig line isn't showing up. I just see a blue ? in its place. 

6 hours ago, greggy said:

Yup, it's a board error and not a browser error, as I viewed it on numerous browsers.

It last worked on Thursday but it's been off since then.

Board error or Photobucket error? Images hosted on other sites (and even some on Photobucket) seem to be fine.

55 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Board error or Photobucket error? Images hosted on other sites (and even some on Photobucket) seem to be fine.

Trust me, this is an issue with the CGC platform, server or cloud connection.  To verify this I posted comic scans from my PB albums on another site easily.   Photobucket has it's problems, but CGC owns this one.  

Legacy threads over in Gold are pretty much toast right now.  Some old images pop-up, others are blank.  I'd estimate about half the links are broken.  This is a cluster-muck.

3 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:
8 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

Photobucket Errors

Is anyone else having issues seeing photos or posting images from photobucket accounts?

if there are other threads discussing this please close and redirect this.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Chris, thanks for posting this. I've been having the same problem. I can post photos through the board "Click to choose files" feature, though these are downsampled to low res (as usual). But I can't copy my Photobucket photos into my posts. Also looks like my sig line isn't showing up. I just see a blue ? in its place. 

Yep.  It's an issue for me as well.  

3 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

It's pretty much destroyed the FANDOM thread :cry:

I'm assuming that if they fix whatever the problem is the old links will come back to life ... won't they? :wishluck:

2 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

I'm assuming that if they fix whatever the problem is the old links will come back to life ... won't they? :wishluck:

I really hope so.

Marty Mann left because of some image problems as well.I think his whole "Top two.." thread went bye bye.

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
6 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

I really hope so.

Marty Mann left because of some image problems as well.I think his whole "Top two.." thread went bye bye.

Really sorry to see him go. He had a lot of great stories about buying GA books off the stands.

Coupled with the sluggishness and timeouts, things are looking mighty rocky right now.