• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R2C2 - Richie's Really Cool CGComiccon! All Top #8, GA, MISC & Much More - We're Here All Week Folks!

77 posts in this topic

Spy Smasher #2.. one of the best covers of the golden age by Mac Raboy.. and at a discount! VG, some water damage at seen at right. was $325.. now $235.00

comics_2017_021.jpg

Doll man #15 vg+ top corner chipped was $155.00 .. now just $120.00

comics_2017_016.jpg

Classic Comics #14 rare issue. First printing good+ cover partially detached. was $250.00 .. now just $180.00

comics_2017_015.jpg

Cheerios premiums. the mickey is torn at the spine & the back page is kind of hanging off. all four for $60.00 mailed first class

comics_2017_055.jpg

Punch & Judy comics #4. cover detached & mostly separated $10.00

comics_2017_054.jpg

Edited by comicartcom

30 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

:takeit: one creepshow display please

another smart person spends his money at my convention! and there's no door fee, no hotel and you don't have to fly there!

pm coming

^^

Edited by comicartcom

I'm listing more and I don't care who knows about it!

:headbang:

Wings Comics #22 This is a really tight and very sharp copy, pages are creamy colored. sadly it has the Sun shadow and that tiny corner chip at top right. $250.00

wings_001.jpg

wings_002.jpg

#40 again another tight and clean copy. There is a slight bend to the upper right corner, some chipping at bottom left. The pages are creamy to tan with a few chips off of some pages later in the book that may actually be a printing error. Of course, once you people put this into a plastic coffin, nobody will even know if it's a comic book inside anyway! :insane:

$200.00

wings_009.jpg

wings_010.jpg

Edited by comicartcom

More Wings. btw: I've had these copies of Wings (as well as All Top & Dagar) for 30 years and never offered them for sale before)

#43 tight & clean, top right corner has a slight bend, pages are creamy tan $175.00

wings_007.jpg

wings_008.jpg

#46 tight, clean, creamy tan pages. visible defects $135.00

wings_011.jpg

wings_012.jpg

7 hours ago, comicartcom said:

more stuff.. this material is 25% off to close them out..

Strange Worlds #3 Frazetta/Williamson/Wood/Krenkel/Orlando jam. Cover by Kintsler.. This book should be an EC!

vg or so, bc is torn was $450.. now $337.00

comics_2017_004.jpg

:cloud9: