• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R2C2 - Richie's Really Cool CGComiccon! All Top #8, GA, MISC & Much More - We're Here All Week Folks!

77 posts in this topic

R2C2 - Richie's Really Cool CGComiccon! All Top #8, GA, MISC & Much More - We're Here All Week Folks!

Hey Folks.. I have time this week to sell comic stuff!
So...... here is my annual CGComicon

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

As a courtesy to others, if taking the book by PM, please put a :takeit: in the thread so someone else doesn't think they may still buy the book(s)

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread, but you can also email me to sales@comic-art.com to alert me that you have posted a message.

I take Paypal and I take payments by mail

Are you in Las Vegas and want to pick up your stuff? Sure can. Just send me a message
Shipping in the USA is $12.00 per order & insurance is $2.00 per $100 of value if you want it. Note that I do adjust shipping rate if the item can mail for less

I ship all domestic packages by Priority Mail with tracking and I make the best packages around to protect your order in shipment..

For international orders please inquire about rates.

My shipping schedule is in general 7-10 days after payment as I do shipping once a week (based on the issue that my packaging help only comes in once a week)

If you have any questions, ask! I'm happy to answer them.

Visit my websites http://www.comic-art.com for reading  & my movie poster auction site http://www.mpb.auction for more great stuff

if you want to see how we do shipping, here is a photo tutorial. We use a variety of packaging dependent on what you buy and more expensive orders get shipped in sturdier boxes http://www.movieposterbid.com/packing_tutorial/

And folks, please leave kudos for me here
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8053696#Post8053696

Trades: I get messages asking if I trade. Yes, but my main interests at this point are Universal horror movie posters, and other top-notch classic items, all movie posters.

the first items will be getting posted momentarily

(this content was edited. I had a question.. never mind)

WOW!! Creepshow movie counter top fold-out display 15x11.5 inches when closed. it opens up to reveal a corpse come to life coming at you from out of the grave.

comes with a small postcard sized handout $42.00 (I have 3) ALL SOLD

sale_322_001.jpg

sale_322_002.jpg

sale_322_003.jpg

sale_322_004.jpg

Edited by comicartcom

Are you embedding links from an image hosting site like photobucket or are you trying the "drag and drop" feature which uploads files directly from your computer?

actually, I'm trying to write code, CGC wants to host my images rather than my own server.

the 4 images of the creepshow item I dragged in.. I would prefer to post writing my code & hosting my images. It worked for everything before that.

I don't see an image icon for posting, so let them host my images. save me server space

All your posts and pics up to and including the "Creepshow" graphic novel look good...are your files for the postcards different format or size?

OK I see them fine now... :wishluck:

Edited by crassus

Crassus, I tried posting the 4 images of the foldout in the same post as the book. it was giving me fits. I wound up dragging them onto CGC's own server, rather than writing my code. I prefer to write the code. I'll just drag them to CGC when the code isn't working.. thanks for the help. I wish they stopped making it easier for dummies. They make it harder for the rest of us...