• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - going to ebay

3 posts in this topic

reduced priced CGC SS celeb books, daredevil, movies

CGC and CGC SS slabs - jim lee, daerdevil, batman, 

I hate selling, but i have an opportunity to purchase a book i've had my eyes on for awhile now, so i need to focus my collection more or less.

I've bought from a lot of people on here, sold on eBay, and this is my second go at selling on the boards.

rules: prices are listed to included shipping to lower 48(us priority w/ tracking and insurance). if you are in hawaii, alaska, military base, please send a PM first so we can figure it out. not really interested with international shipping at this time.

paypal only

no returns

items will ship within 24 hours of payment received, priority shipping and insurance to the dollar for your item(s)

any form of "take it" on the thread will trump any PM. PM offers are welcome.

no probies or HOS

Wolverine 27 CGC 9.8 (jim lee cover) - $115 shipped - SOLD

Uncanny X-men 268 CGC 9.6 (jim lee cover) - $45 shipped - NEW PRICE

Daredevil/Punisher: 7th Circle #1, CGC SS 9.6, signed by Charlie Cox - $60 shipped - NEW PRICE

Predator 2 #2, CGC SS 9.2, signed by Gary Busey and Danny Glover - $110 shippedSOLD

Machete #0, CGC SS 8.5, signed by Danny Trejo and cover artist Stuart Sayger $110 shipped - NEW PRICE

Batman Adventures Annual #1, CGC SS 9.6, signed by Kevin Conroy $100 shipped (please note there is a crack on the bottom right corner of the slab. will be visible in the scan below) - NEW PRICE

Back to the Future 1 (JJ's Comic Variant), CGC 9.8 SS, signed by Fox, Wilson, Lloyd, Thompson, and Gale - $450 shipped - SOLD

** pics will be in the next post**

Edited by matty_kay