• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash Sale - 20% Off through Tuesday night - Daniel, To, Texeira, Vigil, Chen, Hepburn, more

1 post in this topic

Flash Sale - 20% Off through Tuesday night - Daniel, To, Texeira, Vigil, Chen, Hepburn, more

I'm attending the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo later this week, and my funds aren't what I would like.  So, I decided to hold a bit of a Flash Sale, to see if I could drub up a bit more.  Everything in my For Sale galleries are 20% off listed prices until Tuesday night.  Payment must be paid through Paypal by Tuesday 11:59pm Pacific Time to be eligible for the discount.  Art available includes pieces by Tony Daniel, Marcus To, Tim Vigil, Robson Rocha/BATT, Stephen Sadowski/Phil Jimenez, Scott Hepburn, Mark Texeira, Marcus To, Keu Cha, and more.  Art can be found in the galleries marked For Sale in my CAF gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=78

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Viking001