• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grant Gustin

8 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MultiSig Mike said:

Grant Gustin

Hi, hopefully the right forum but Grant was at SVCC this past weekend. Did anyone get a sig from him and willing to sell?

Please send a message. Thanks!

Doug Peters was running this opp in conjunction with Torrey at "Twin Cities comics"... you be best to ask one of them. I did get a book done so Im super excited to hear about how it all went.

On 4/24/2017 at 9:15 AM, Dwitkin82 said:

Doug Peters was running this opp in conjunction with Torrey at "Twin Cities comics"... you be best to ask one of them. I did get a book done so Im super excited to hear about how it all went.

Saw the post from 3/21 on FB. Will pay $500, or trade a high value CGC SS or key book for a signed issue 1, 2, 3, or 5. Thank you.

Edited by MultiSig Mike

10 hours ago, MultiSig Mike said:

Saw the post from 3/21 on FB. Will pay $500, or trade a high value CGC SS or key book for a signed issue 1, 2, 3, or 5. Thank you.

Honestly I'm not in it for the money/profit...and its my biggest CGC purchase to date.....Id tell you just to ask Doug directly as I have to think he'll have extras....or I can ask for you if you'd like?

On 4/26/2017 at 10:02 AM, Dwitkin82 said:

Honestly I'm not in it for the money/profit...and its my biggest CGC purchase to date.....Id tell you just to ask Doug directly as I have to think he'll have extras....or I can ask for you if you'd like?

I will ask. Thank you for offering  (thumbsu