• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Mystery Funnies Vol1 Vol2

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone - new here - I am looking for a client for a very specific items in the wonderful AMAZING MYSTERY FUNNIES comic books

He wants:  Volume #1, Issues 1-4 and Volume #2, Issues 1-6

Money is not an issue - finding it is!  Anybody can give me some clues - or maybe has and would like to sell?  With much thanks the newbie - Snuff84

1 hour ago, SNUFF1984 said:

Hi everyone - new here - I am looking for a client for a very specific items in the wonderful AMAZING MYSTERY FUNNIES comic books

Money is not an issue - finding it is!  Anybody can give me some clues - or maybe has and would like to sell?  With much thanks the newbie - Snuff84

They're out there but they're all pretty scarce.  You can post in the Wanted to Buy thread on these boards.  You can scan the Heritage Auction site archives for past sales and put in offers on those books where they are being accepted.  The ComicLink exchange is another possibility, although I don't know if any of these books are currently listed. 

I've got these two, but like many people who have copies, I'm not selling them.

lf_zps7itnsdot.jpg

RAD5FF332014910_151317_zps41475bde.jpg

3 hours ago, SNUFF1984 said:

Good luck! I have four of them and they are about as tough as they come in decent shape. Next to impossible to get people to part with them. 

6 hours ago, SNUFF1984 said:

You could wait for the Jon Berk auction that's coming up in June and check to see if he's got any copies there.  :gossip:

From what I know, Jon was into the centaurs, so I am quite sure he must have a few of the ones that you are looking for.  Especially since money is not an issue to your buyer, then CC would be the perfect venue for him.  :flipbait:

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

You could wait for the Jon Berk auction that's coming up in June and check to see if he's got any copies there.  :gossip:

From what I know, Jon was into the centaurs, so I am quite sure he must have a few of the ones that you are looking for.  Especially since money is not an issue to your buyer, then CC would be the perfect venue for him.  :flipbait:

Sorry, I'm getting them all :devil:

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:
2 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Sorry, I'm getting them all :devil:

Well, for sure we'll be seeing record prices on these early AMF's then.  (thumbsu

Especially since we now have at least big deep pocket bidders where money is of no issue to either of them, and hence will be bidding like there's no tomorrow.  :baiting:

45 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, for sure we'll be seeing record prices on these early AMF's then.  (thumbsu

Especially since we now have at least big deep pocket bidders where money is of no issue to either of them, and hence will be bidding like there's no tomorrow.  :baiting:

Hehe