• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spidermanbeyond feedback thread

26 posts in this topic

Perry's pressing service has been impressive to say the least - fast, affordable, crystal-clear communication and - most importantly - great results! In the few submissions I've had with him so far I've already had a handful of bronze age books bumped up to 9.8s and his pre-screens have been prescient. Very easy to deal with.

Thank you so much @spidermanbeyond!

Thank you Sean for the feedback:

Black_Adam's latest submission result:

Thanks, those are all really good grades! The GL #16 (7.0) was graded 4.5 by MCS and the GL #16 (4.5) was graded 5.0 by WW but I knew it had a waterstain that would hold it back. The Flash #139 and the HOM #236 both bumped up a grade and a half from MCS and the VoH #39 also went up a full grade. I think the rest all went up a half grade - well worth it!

Hope you had a Happy New Year and there will soon be more comics headed your way!

Sean

From regular and repeat customer Black_Adam:

Perry,

Those are nice bumps, great work as always (the other batch I just received also graded higher than expected for the most part). The FF #49 was graded as a 4.5 by MCS so a 6.0 is nice!

Anyways, improving 8 out of 10 isn't bad! (thumbsu

Thanks again,

Sean

Edited by spidermanbeyond