• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, chezmtghut said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned the new potential title leak as Avengers Annihilation or the Russo Bros firing Mark Ruffalo on twitter. It might just be a PR to get fans hyped up, who knows. Seeing Thanos die in a team up with the Avengers to stop Annihilus & save the universe, would be a pretty interesting turn of events though.:popcorn:

Interestingly enough, FF Annual 6 has skyrocketed in value since Aug.

I don't know if it was real or a goof.  I leaning toward it was just a goof for publicity. hm

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

It’s also being said that mark didn’t say “annihilation”, but “the last avenger”.

Leak overload. Annihilation implies incorporation of a significant storyline, so I call BS...no way they’re cramming annihilation into A4.

I'm not talking about Mark Ruffalo. I'm talking about the Disney insider that claims he's pissed off Marvel Studios by leaking the alleged official name of Avengers: Annihilation.

4 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

Russo brothers messing with us again. Looking up at the bottom of a flying invisible car, with the sun behind it?

Those aren't wheels.  Plus if you dim the picture the other end is pointy shaped.  It's the bottom of a surf board(thumbsu.  A silver surf board.

25 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Who said anything about wheels?

C9629D07-903C-4011-810F-F590A223F0E2.thumb.png.94e1cf3f3be0e101d973fe59616e0b7c.png

How does that cover prove your pointlol?  You're telling me it looks more like the FF car than a surfboard?  It looks nothing like the cover.

I guess only time will tell...that I'm right hahaha.  Either way, we both assume it has to do with the Fantastic Four.  So that's something we both agree on.

***Plus look at the back ground of the negative picture.  Looks like stars.  So its possible a space pic.  That is a silver surfboard.

Edited by AnthonyTheAbyss

14 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

How does that cover prove your pointlol?  You're telling me it looks more like the FF car than a surfboard?  It looks nothing like the cover.

I guess only time will tell...that I'm right hahaha.  Either way, we both assume it has to do with the Fantastic Four.  So that's something we both agree on.

It doesn’t look like a surf board with the one end squared off.

With that said, I seriously doubt it’s the FF4 car either, but it’s fun to speculate...:foryou:

2 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

It doesn’t look like a surf board with the one end squared off.

With that said, I seriously doubt it’s the FF4 car either, but it’s fun to speculate...:foryou:

Warlock Cocoon? :wishluck:hm

edit... while I'm speculating for fun, it also had the header...(IF War 2 shooting has been) hashtag wrapped

emphasis on #wrapped -- like... wrapped  ...   in a    ... cocoon.hm

edit 2. Another speculation. That image very much looks like a STEM or scanning tunneling electron microscope took it. Quantum device from AntMan? Are half in the quantum realm?

Edited by bronze_rules

7 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

Warlock Cocoon? :wishluck:hm

That's dumber than the FF car guesslol.  We've seen the Warlock cocoon!  That looks nothing like it.

Actually you might be right!  It looks like a pod that is falling from space.  Inside the pod could be the cocoon!:popcorn:

1 hour ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

That's dumber than the FF car guesslol.  We've seen the Warlock cocoon!  That looks nothing like it.

Actually you might be right!  It looks like a pod that is falling from space.  Inside the pod could be the cocoon!:popcorn:

Coming from the guy who was equally confident Dinklage was pip. :roflmao:

If it’s a board, I’ll pony up a low grade FF48, but if you accept, and it’s the FF4 car, you pony up a low grade FF3. If neither it’s a wash. Let me know and we’ll work out the details. (thumbsu

Edited by Callaway29

6 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Coming from the guy who was equally confident Dinklage was pip. :roflmao:

If it’s a board, I’ll pony up a low grade FF48, but if you accept, and it’s the FF4 car, you pony up a low grade FF3. If neither it’s a wash. Let me know and we’ll work out the details. (thumbsu

Deal(thumbsu

Lets make it easier.  Any book $100 or less (or whatever dollar value...I have no idea what a low grade FF3 goes for).

Edited by AnthonyTheAbyss
EZ

3 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

CGC blue label with $500ish 90GPA value at time of discovery. When the time comes, I’d prefer no tape. :whistle:

Hahaha I'm down.  Any book $500 or less.  If that picture they post is the FF car you win.  If it is a surfboard I win.

***It has to be reference to that picture...done deal

On 9/7/2018 at 5:12 AM, kdoginohio said:

So, looking back, is anyone else pissed/disappointed that we got more Puny Banner and less hulk in Infinity War?

Me. They way they handled the Hulk is perhaps the only thing I really did not like in the film, and I do not understand why they made this choice.