• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

So, I had a thought sitting in traffic today. Would Gladiator Hulk from Ragnarok have taken Thanos on the Asgardian ship at the beginning? Did Thor doom everyone by selfishly releasing puny Banner from Gladiator Hulk? Is Loki's blood on his hands? Heimdall? Half the universe?

Edited by kdoginohio

I was obsessed with last year's Super Bowl spot, and this one is no exception. The tone looks so Snyderesque. The Russo Bros. are just awesome.

It was easy for me to overlook this (multiple times): Cap gets his f^&*ing shield back!

Edited by TwoPiece

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

I was obsessed with last year's Super Bowl spot, and this one is no exception. The tone looks so Snyderesque. The Russo Bros. are just awesome.

It was easy for me to overlook this (multiple times): Cap gets his f^&*ing shield back!

And if you notice, when he get it back, his hand is shaking... so at whatever point in the movie that is, he’s not exactly at the top of his game.

Just now, fmaz said:

And if you notice, when he get it back, his hand is shaking... so at whatever point in the movie that is, he’s not exactly at the top of his game.

Right before Thanos rips it in half and kills The Avengers. I really wanna see that Age of Ultron nightmare come true.

44 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I think all teaser trailers should be done away with:sumo:.  Trailers get me hyped(thumbsu.  Teaser trailers make me disappointed...it doesn't show anything:cry:.

Ooohhh Captain America looks serious.  Ahhhhhh Rocket Raccoon looks raccoony.  :facepalm::eyeroll::insane:

***Monday rantlol

Cap got his shield back you buzz kill!

Rocket wasn't in the 1st trailer you jabroni!

Spoiler

:jokealert:

The Russo Bros. did the same thing for both Civil War and Infinity War. The Civil War one did nothing for me. The Infinity War one was f^&*ing gorgeous, though, and gave me a full-on you-know-what.

The Civil War dialogue sucked, though. "United we stand. Divided we fall." Whereas Infinity War was all, "So this is it. It's all been leading to this" and, "Ready?" They were complete opposite of the movie hype train.

35 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Cap got his shield back you buzz kill!

Rocket wasn't in the 1st trailer you jabroni!

Reveal hidden contents

:jokealert:

The Russo Bros. did the same thing for both Civil War and Infinity War. The Civil War one did nothing for me. The Infinity War one was f^&*ing gorgeous, though, and gave me a full-on you-know-what.

The Civil War dialogue sucked, though. "United we stand. Divided we fall." Whereas Infinity War was all, "So this is it. It's all been leading to this" and, "Ready?" They were complete opposite of the movie hype train.

I didn't need a teaser trailer to tell me Cap would get his shield backlol.

I didn't need a teaser trailer to tell me Rocket Raccoon is in the movie:idea:.

SPOILER!!!  Other things I don't need a teaser to tell me...

- Spider-man isn't dead!!!

- Stan Lee will have a cameo

- The Hulk will be in the movie

8 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I didn't need a teaser trailer to tell me Cap would get his shield backlol.

I didn't need a teaser trailer to tell me Rocket Raccoon is in the movie:idea:.

SPOILER!!!  Other things I don't need a teaser to tell me...

- Spider-man isn't dead!!!

- Stan Lee will have a cameo

- The Hulk will be in the movie

Why bother seeing the movie, then? You can visualize it all!

5 hours ago, kimik said:

They should do what they did with Gods and Generals - halfway through they had a 5 minute intermission for bathroom and food break. lol 

5 mins would be ridiculous. They would need at least 15 mins just to give the audience enough time to get back in their seats between concessions & bathroom lineups. It's doubtful you will even get your seat back unless you go in a group with at least 1 person holding your spots. I personally like the idea.