• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Chuck Gower said:

I have a feeling that nothing in the trailer is going to even give a hint as to what’s actually going to happen. 

I genuinely hope that is the case.  I'm all for big reveals but this movie should be shrouded in secrecy until it's actually released.

2 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

I genuinely hope that is the case.  I'm all for big reveals but this movie should be shrouded in secrecy until it's actually released.

Nobody leaked Infinity War before it released and no one's going to leak Endgame before its release.

Anyone claiming that they are "spoiling the plot" are lying attention spoons.

Disney basically owns the world.* I have friends who work for Disney and are scared %^&*less to say anything to their own pets.**

*:jokealert:

**This is not a joke.

3 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Nobody leaked Infinity War before it released and no one's going to leak Endgame before its release.

Anyone claiming that they are "spoiling the plot" are lying attention spoons.

Disney basically owns the world.* I have friends who work for Disney and are scared %^&*less to say anything to their own pets.**

*:jokealert:

**This is not a joke.

Hey @TwoPiece want to take over this thread and wax poetic on why Winter Soldier is a terrible movie? 

I kid, I kid.

10 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

Never heard of him...

:gossip:

Spoiler

I was joking. I only heard about the character due to someone calling out in the Waititi post how they missed this character. :blush:

Now, to tell those kids showing up on Halloween. :insane:

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

:gossip:

Hide contents

I was joking. I only heard about the character due to someone calling out in the Waititi post how they missed this character. :blush:

Now, to tell those kids showing up on Halloween. :insane:

I suspected but I think the sarcasm was lost on comicopolis. Or maybe I’m the one who’s confused ha...

29 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Tickets go on sale (for most venues) Tuesday, April 2nd.

I'll be pre-ordering for the 25th, 26th, and 27th evenings - at minimum.

Wednesday night screenings are expected to begin @ 6:00 PM because of the long run time.

Umm...you sure about that?

What if you're mad disappointed when it turns out Thanos was Loki all along -- and that he was playing the long con, even in Ragnarok?

15 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

Umm...you sure about that?

What if you're mad disappointed when it turns out Thanos was Loki all along -- and that he was playing the long con, even in Ragnarok?

Sure about seeing it 3 days in a row? Yes.

I have a self-obligation to see all of these movies twice, and I suspect that I'll definitely want to see it a third time at least.

You could be right - and I might dread seeing it that Saturday. Only time will tell...