• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Spoiler Alert: I heard that Captain America's mom's name is Martha which is the same as Thano's mom's name and when mentioned it gets them to stop fighting and reverse the snap.

this is going to get you crossways with bosco.  

Spoiler Alert: I heard that JJ Abrams helped the Russo Brothers write the ending.  Early reviews of the movie indicate that Tony Stark and Rocket Racoon blow up a Death Star while Captain Marvel fights Thanos in his throne room. 

4 minutes ago, OrangeNemesis said:

Have we heard if there is an end credits scene yet?  I know they didn't play the credits at the premiere so who knows?

One of the movie reviews I read earlier today says that there are no end credit scenes.  None of the other reviews mentioned end credit scenes at all...

10 minutes ago, OrangeNemesis said:

Have we heard if there is an end credits scene yet?  I know they didn't play the credits at the premiere so who knows?

No credit scenes, but allegedly there's, "something worth staying for".

Probably a "final" tribute to Stan Lee or those of us who have supported the MCU for so long.

3 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Why are so many people saying they cried:cry:.  That only makes me think Captain America or Iron Man is gonna die (or both!).

The last movie I cried at the end of was "Life Is Beautiful". 

21 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

this is going to get you crossways with bosco.  

Not really. If someone is still fixated on that joke, more power to them. I guess it has staying power.

:insane:

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Not really. If someone is still fixated on that joke, more power to them. I guess it has staying power.

See the other one.  Nothing to do with BvS more along the idea of spoilers. 

1 hour ago, jcjames said:

The last movie I cried at the end of was "Life Is Beautiful". 

Transformer: The Movie...when Optimus Prime died:cry:.  That movie traumatized a lot of childhoods. So if Endgame is able to make me cry (which I doubt) it will hold a special place in my heart.

50 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Transformer: The Movie...when Optimus Prime died:cry:.  That movie traumatized a lot of childhoods. So if Endgame is able to make me cry (which I doubt) it will hold a special place in my heart.

If you are referring to the 1986 Cartoon movie - then yes that was traumatic ..... when Optimus turns grey when he dies ..... that was tough

image.thumb.png.045d77a5d5960f078a4651413970e9d1.png

1 hour ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

It didn't happen if you don't take pictures.

emotion01.gif.01fb8987fd9cb7c58d08bb3830f3f4d3.gif