• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

No worries. @Straw-Man will be there to support you. Just mention how much you enjoyed Captain Marvel appearances, and how this will be at the top until Superman 2 comes out. :grin:

If she's no different than Danvers from 1993 then that will not be happening...

14 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Some of the comments in this thread make me worry what lives some of you have or lack thereof 

its a movie, nothing more, nothing less 

How dare you! The emotions.

:baiting:

But it is quite impressive when a franchise can make you so attached to their characters people are moved to such emotions. Just like our favorite comic book stories.

40 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Some of the comments in this thread make me worry what lives some of you have or lack thereof 

maxresdefault.jpg

I really want one of those posters. Such a simple yet solid design with all the key characters. Including Ant-Man on Hawkeye's bow. <3

On 4/16/2019 at 7:05 AM, Bosco685 said:

Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet Endgame poster contributor Matt Ferguson sharing his work. He made sure to point out Ant-Man is actually included. You just have to look real hard to find him.

endgame01.thumb.PNG.8bcd1a589bd49ab4b6267c45c9edb308.PNG

Edited by Bosco685

Some people may think, "how can one have a life and be so invested in a franchise such as this?"

I was 18 when Iron Man came out. Marvel Studios has released, on average, 2 movies a year.

It's been a long journey. When you add-up the hours, it may not be much when all is said and done, but the experiences move you.

4 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

How do U keep track?

I think I just started keeping track, mentally, because I knew I was going to set a "personal record" of watching a movie.

I kinda wanted to reach 100, before Endgame, but someone wanted to do the 20-movie marathon with me, so I vowed to stop watching any MCU movies the first week of January, until we began the marathons this month.

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

Same could be argued for just about anything we do in life. Interesting perspective considering you have 28k+ posts here in 6 years, with an average of 13 per day. Like you said, whatever floats your boat. 

Edited by chezmtghut

I’ll check it out in a month once the crowds die down. I like going into a movie on a Monday morning with a half empty theater.  Infinity War was good but wasn’t even the best MCU movie to me but still looking forward to watching this. 

30 minutes ago, chezmtghut said:

Same could be argued for just about anything we do in life. Interesting perspective considering you have 28k+ posts here in 6 years, with an average of 13 per day. Like you said, whatever floats your boat. 

13 posts per day over 6 years about what... 10 minutes-30 tops

2.5 hours x 90 times in less than a year 

yeah sorry I hurt your feelings in the process 

enjoy that popcorn this weekend