• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mr Sneeze said:

One of mine as well. I would happily have traded all the superhero movies I have seen (on the big screen0 to have seen this instead and I mean no offense. 

:whatthe:

Wow! Now that says a bunch. Definitely time to watch this film.

Interstellar is great. Nolan makes old fashioned popcorn movies, in that they are, in essence, dumb genre films, but with A-list production values and real craft. Interstellar is a visual treat for sure. I want a TARS action figure. 

The fan that keeps going back to see Avengers: Endgame caught the attention of one of the stars now that he is up to 130 viewings.

Endgame_doncheedle01.PNG.5ffba072396818309c790fa4869b0947.PNG

:insane:

The post has now been deleted. So the Disney overlords must have made a call.

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

:banana:

:whatthe:

KEVIN FEIGE: "We have been working on the CGI with Captain Marvel butt scenes that originally removed, but now would make much more sense to include for our fans. Maybe a few Tom Holland shots too. What a bum!"

hm

5 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Now you can assume this is going to top Avatar. Interesting on adding more scenes to re-release.

Apparently it’s going to be a limited rerelease with a deleted scene, tribute & a few surprises after the credits. Probably not enough to pull in the extra 30M Endgame will need to match Avatar though. It would help if they add 1000 theatres & show it over the summer break but it sounds like this release won’t be out for long. Maybe it could bring in an extra 10M domestically & another 10M internationally unless they show it in China for 1 more weekend, which is unlikely. 

13 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

bartender the best thing about it.

Jennifer Lawrence in that swimsuit is better than the bartender.  I don't like her recent acting performances but she's still hot.

I didn't like how mean her character was to Chris Pratt until he risked his life and almost died (or actually did die).  The things you have to do to impress Jennifer Lawrence(thumbsu.  Plus you would think if they were going to build a spaceship it would withstand space debris:facepalm:.

2 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Jennifer Lawrence in that swimsuit is better than the bartender.  I don't like her recent acting performances but she's still hot.

I didn't like how mean her character was to Chris Pratt until he risked his life and almost died (or actually did die).  The things you have to do to impress Jennifer Lawrence(thumbsu.  Plus you would think if they were going to build a spaceship it would withstand space debris:facepalm:.

Do you remember the reason why Jennifer Lawrence's character became so hostile toward Christ Pratt's character?

Spoiler

He woke her up from hibernation 90 years early from their arrival on Homestead II, meaning she would be dead by the time the ship arrived at its final destination. All because he was lonely, and started to develop a crush on her based on video files he found in her messages back to Earth before going into hibernation.

It was a pretty nasty move on his part. And she only found out later due to the mistake of the bartender animatron.

The swimming scene was pretty wild when the gravity system failed.

Edited by Bosco685

On 6/19/2019 at 11:28 AM, chezmtghut said:

Apparently it’s going to be a limited rerelease with a deleted scene, tribute & a few surprises after the credits. Probably not enough to pull in the extra 30M Endgame will need to match Avatar though. It would help if they add 1000 theatres & show it over the summer break but it sounds like this release won’t be out for long. Maybe it could bring in an extra 10M domestically & another 10M internationally unless they show it in China for 1 more weekend, which is unlikely. 

i don't see it either

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Do you remember the reason why Jennifer Lawrence's character became so hostile toward Christ Pratt's character?

I would have done the same thing.  Lonely and horny is a bad combinationlol.

On topic...I need to find out if they're re-releasing Endgame in my theater.  Just think, they might show off Fantastic Four or some other characters in Phase 4:ohnoez:.