• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

On 6/28/2019 at 7:15 AM, sagekilz said:

Spot on with all of this.

My wife has maybe read 10 comics since I've known her but she's a devout MCU/Marvel film fan.  That said, her sentiments were exactly as you mentioned, she thought Infinity War was much better.  We (my wife and I) share different opinions on Endgame but one thing is unfortunately true: it's just running out of steam.

To each their own, but Endgame is towards the end of my top 10. Avengers, Black Panther, Iron Man, Infinity War, all three Captain America films, Ragnarok....so 9th overall.

17 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

The First Avenger and Civil War should be nowhere close to Endgame.

Or Black Panther for that matter.

Except that they are not only close, they have exceeded Endgame, for me. Feel free to hold onto your opinions, but they don't speak for mine, nor do yours somehow discredit mine.

6 hours ago, Hawkman said:

Except that they are not only close, they have exceeded Endgame, for me. Feel free to hold onto your opinions, but they don't speak for mine, nor do yours somehow discredit mine.

Spoiler

They do.

I guess some people have to like stake-less and brainless popcorn flicks.

Endgame definitely trending up for a few days compared to previous sister films. Those multi-viewing domestic results mattered.

t will come close to Avatar's 2009 worldwide total ($22.2M to go). It will not top the international box office results (off by $104.5M).

avengers01.thumb.JPG.2e8e1cf9668e1eb3bc361bc724782a77.JPG

On 6/30/2019 at 9:42 PM, Hawkman said:

To each their own, but Endgame is towards the end of my top 10. Avengers, Black Panther, Iron Man, Infinity War, all three Captain America films, Ragnarok....so 9th overall.

Agree with this list. Even if you omit some of them, Endgame's still outside the Top 5,