• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

About 6-7 years salary... :pullhair:

Think it's gonna top the stupid Blue Movie..?

The MCU/Disney can keep this going for weeks if it likes. With Spidey going strong and still associated with the events of Endgame, that train seems to not be slowly down completely. 

7 total tickets purchased for family.  Two viewings.  I liked not loved the movie, really feel no need to see it again.

Would like it to beat Avatar, but what does it really matter, the numbers are astounding regardless. 

Karl's stupid topic reminded me... Did anyone else notice the OG Avengers each representing a stage of grief after Black Widow's death?

• Denial: Thor, "You're acting like she's gone."
  • Anger: Hulk, throws a bench.
  • Bargaining: Barton, "It should've been me."
  • Depression: Cap, crying.
  • Acceptance: Tony, "Did she have any family?"

6 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

DC_MCU_BO190712a.thumb.JPG.40b41ce344322623a10dd063f21d4c99.JPG

$13.9M to go. We should be getting a new re-release with that Thanos scene eating shawarma with Tony Stark inside the Soul Stone.

Another 2-3 weeks. There was a point I thought maybe it wouldn't make it, but it's a guarantee now.

4 hours ago, Hawkman said:

Another 2-3 weeks. There was a point I thought maybe it wouldn't make it, but it's a guarantee now.

Even a few of the more seasoned analyst declared it wouldn't even get this close with China granting an extension. So it says a lot about the domestic market fanatical viewings to keep it so strong. And the Disney expert release planning with 3 MCU films tag-teaming one another.

11 minutes ago, paperheart said:

going to be $10MM+ shy after a $2.5MM WW weekend; no chance it's getting there in 2-3 weeks

You're not putting enough faith in grouping this with the Snyder Cut.

13 hours ago, paperheart said:

will only make it if they release the Snyder cut

:roflmao:

You and Gatsby try too hard.