• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Logan510 said:

Avengers Endgame was great

for insomnia 

whats the main thing you didnt like?

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I found it long and boring.

I liked Captain Marvel much, much more.

I found captain marvel kinda goofy.  kid tells her mom to go on a mission of almost certain death saying 'its the coolest mission in the history of missions!"
Cant imagine a kid saying that.  Kinda deflated the drama factor.

Fury gets his eye gouged out by alien cat and it doesnt bother him in the slightest and he keeps the cat.  Hyuk I got my eye gouged out!  or was fury a skrull?  that poses other questions.

Just now, kav said:

Fury gets his eye gouged out by alien cat and it doesnt bother him in the slightest and he keeps the cat.  Hyuk I got my eye gouged out!  or was fury a skrull?  that poses other questions.

I didn't say it was a great movie, I just said I enjoyed it a lot more (shrug)

Just now, Logan510 said:

I didn't say it was a great movie, I just said I enjoyed it a lot more (shrug)

what marvel movie you like?

Just now, kav said:

what marvel movie you like?

I liked both Ant Man movies, the first Iron Man, the Norton Hulk , Captain America: Winter Soldier, GOTG...I don't find any of them "great" per se but I mostly enjoyed them, some more than others.

I really liked the first Blade movie, but I know that doesn't count as one of the now Marvel movies.

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I liked both Ant Man movies, the first Iron Man, the Norton Hulk , Captain America: Winter Soldier, GOTG...I don't find any of them "great" per se but I mostly enjoyed them, some more than others.

I really liked the first Blade movie, but I know that doesn't count as one of the now Marvel movies.

I agree with all except norton hulk I found Banner to be too whiny.  plus the scene where the sound weapon stops the hulk but the grass under him isnt even ruffled.

6 hours ago, Logan510 said:

Iron Man and The Winter Soldier must be categorized as "great".

As is Endgame!

:sumo:

10 hours ago, kav said:

I agree with all except norton hulk I found Banner to be too whiny.  plus the scene where the sound weapon stops the hulk but the grass under him isnt even ruffled.

I liked his version of Banner, have you ever read the Hulk? I always got the impression that you were more of a DC guy (shrug)

4 hours ago, Logan510 said:

I liked his version of Banner, have you ever read the Hulk? I always got the impression that you were more of a DC guy (shrug)

in the BA I switched mainly to a marvel guy.   then I switched back when I got old to only mainly liking the old DCs again.

Edited by kav