AVENGERS 4: INFINITY GAUNTLET (5/3/19)
6 6

2,089 posts in this topic

50,390 posts
4 hours ago, Logan510 said:

I liked his version of Banner, have you ever read the Hulk? I always got the impression that you were more of a DC guy (shrug)

in the BA I switched mainly to a marvel guy.   then I switched back when I got old to only mainly liking the old DCs again.

Edited by kav

82,938 posts

Some new surprises when Disney packages the Infinity Saga set.

82,938 posts

As one might expect, Avengers: Endgame cleaned house at the 45th Saturn Awards, the biggest awards show for all things science fiction, fantasy, and horror. Going into the show with over a dozen nominations, the Marvel Studios blockbuster ended up winning six awards, more than any other property at the show.

Endgame's wins include Best Comic-to-Motion Picture Release, Best Actor in a Film (Robert Downey Jr.), Best Film Production Design(Charles Wood), Best Film Editing (Jeffrey Ford and Matthew Schmidt), Best Film Make-up, and Best Film Special/Visual Effects (Dan DeLeeuw). The Russo Brothers film wasn't the lone Marvel film to win either; Tom Holland and Zendaya both won for their roles in Spider-Man: Far From Home while Josh Brolin won for Best Supporting Actor in a Film for Avengers: Infinity War.

HBO's Game of Thrones came in second with four — Best Fantasy Television series, Best Actress on a Television Series (Emilia Clarke), Best Supporting Actor on a Television Series (Peter Dinklage), and Best Performance by a Younger Actor on a Televison Series (Maisie Williams).

After Ryan Coogler's Black Panther took away three Academy Awards next season, many awards bloggers suggest the Academy is no longer shying away from genre films. With Avengers: Endgame being the highest-grossing film to ever theaters (not considering inflation), there's been a renewed push for additional Oscars for Marvel Studios. Earlier this summer, Iron Man director Jon Favreau revealed he thought Downey should be a contender for Best Actor.

346 posts

The Second City Loves ‘Avengers’ Director Joe Russo 3000

(20:30-21:00)

Joe Russo: "...you're never in this position in films ever and frankly it's probably not a good position to be in unless I think you've been doing it for 20 years in your perspective on it. It's helpful to have limited resources as an artist because it forces you to make compelling choices right now I'm about to say today we're in a position on these two films where we had unlimited resources...we could constantly correct things..."

764 posts
3 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Iron Man was on TV yesterday. The chemistry between RDJ and Paltrow started off so well in that movie.

They play off of each other so well it literally looks like a real relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife).

Edited by sagekilz

82,938 posts

For those needing one more comfort message from Tony Stark...

'Nighty-night. Love you 3000!' ^^

82,938 posts
On 7/10/2019 at 1:34 PM, sagekilz said:

This makes me sad.  What is your total viewing number @TwoPiece?

On 7/10/2019 at 1:42 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

:bump: